EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Mike Huckabee plays WoW and stays in The Barrens
Aaron (the good one)
posted 11-18-2007 08:28:15 PM
Hahaha
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Maradon!
posted 11-18-2007 09:46:21 PM
It's a shame he's a fag hater and wants to outlaw abortions regardless of the circumstances, he's actually a really awesome candidate otherwise.
Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 11-18-2007 09:53:21 PM
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 11-18-2007 10:03:43 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Knight Rider:
It's a shame he's a fag hater and wants to outlaw abortions regardless of the circumstances, he's actually a really awesome candidate otherwise.

Ya I know :/ It sucks that the most of the candidates I like all have some crippling flaw.

On the other hand, this dude got owned by Mike Gravel in Halo 3.

Maradon!
posted 11-18-2007 10:29:35 PM
quote:
Dr. Geeing:
Ya I know :/ It sucks that the most of the candidates I like all have some crippling flaw.

Some of the candidates have horrible flaws, but not all of them. There's nothing alarmingly wrong with Giuliani, and Romney and Thompson take much less hardline positions vis a vis fag hating and abortion.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 11-19-2007 12:09:30 AM
Did you read the article the other day about Romney saying that it's better for a kid to grow up with one parent dead than having gay parents? That and a couple other comments he's made have left me feeling that he's pretty hard-line although he's not foaming at the mouth about it.

Thompson I really don't know much about, but you're right about Giuliani. I haven't really looked at him much aside from the (9/11) Fark links (9/11) about (9/11) his campaign (9/11).

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-19-2007 08:06:15 AM
quote:
Maradon! said:
There's nothing alarmingly wrong with Giuliani

I watched a documentary about him.

Seems his entire campaign is based on 9/11, in which he failed on most points but used political spin to turn them around and make him look like a hero. Hell the only reason he was walking the streets on 9/11 was because his emergency command center was on fire due to him forcing them to install massive gas tanks in it (and the fact burning debris from the towers hit those tanks and set the building on fire).

He smacks of someone using a bad situation to build his own personal power base, not someone who genuinely cares about the people.

Maradon!
posted 11-19-2007 11:11:22 AM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Mortious booooze lime pole over bench lick:
I watched a documentary about him.

Try actually listening to him in the debates, instead of some evidently spin doctored documentary (aired on the BBC perhaps?). He uses his time as mayor of New York in general as a reference point for the majority of his stances, and the times he does refer to his behavior during 9-11 it's usually to counter the claims of other candidates.

Just the fact that this documentary portrayed his role in 9-11 negatively is enough for me to wonder if it wasn't a Michael Moore style smear-umentary. That Giuliani managed the event brilliantly is something that even Democrat opposition rarely attempts to impugn, hence why they constantly heckle him over using it in his platform - it's something for which they have no counter.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-19-2007 11:51:11 AM
The cake is a lie!

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-19-2007 12:34:41 PM
quote:
Maradon! said:
Try actually listening to him in the debates, instead of some evidently spin doctored documentary (aired on the BBC perhaps?)

It wasn't the BBC. I think it was ITV, they're pretty unbiased usually.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: