EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Liam post here
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-13-2007 02:55:38 PM
Liam, it has been said that you are busy in the ULTIMATE FIGHTING RING so we would like to hear some stories about that.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 11-13-2007 03:00:17 PM
hi im liam
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 11-13-2007 03:51:29 PM
quote:
I bet Mr. Gainsborough's Mother is proud:
hi im liam

i don't know

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 11-13-2007 05:18:17 PM
no Liam don't its a trick
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 11-13-2007 05:28:49 PM
I'm not Liam, but I train as a cagefighter and I'm now a nationally-ranked grappler.
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Gadani
U
posted 11-13-2007 05:30:16 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Vallo said:
I'm not Liam, but I train as a cagefighter and I'm now a nationally-ranked grappler.

Right you kicked that vampire's ass with your grappling skills.

Stop being so modest, everyone knows you're a prize-winning swordfighter.

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 11-13-2007 05:35:05 PM
quote:
Gadani had this to say about (_|_):
Right you kicked that vampire's ass with your grappling skills.

Stop being so modest, everyone knows you're a prize-winning swordfighter.

That was pretty random and uncalled for. I'm really not sure what your purpose was. If it's that you think I'm lying, I direct you to Nationallyranked.com. My name is Daniel Hayes, I fight out of team Pablo Popovitch (Fort Lauderdale, FL.)

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-13-2007 05:41:17 PM
Gadani got served.
Zair
The Imp
posted 11-13-2007 05:57:30 PM
quote:
Vallo wrote this stupid crap:
That was pretty random and uncalled for. I'm really not sure what your purpose was. If it's that you think I'm lying, I direct you to Nationallyranked.com. My name is Daniel Hayes, I fight out of team Pablo Popovitch (Fort Lauderdale, FL.)

Interesting. Do you have any stories?

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 11-13-2007 06:04:21 PM
quote:
Zair thought about the meaning of life:
Interesting. Do you have any stories?

Well, at a tournament about a month back just outside Miami one of the head trainers at Popovitch was in the middle of a match when a guy from the opponent's corner kicked him in the head, very obviously intentional, as our guy had his in an armbar. One of our guys standing on the sidelines tackled the kicker and a brawl ensued between us, them, and several random other people.

Aside from that, most of my stories end with something akin to "...And that's how I learned the Gator Roll."

Vallo fucked around with this message on 11-13-2007 at 06:05 PM.

Maradon!
posted 11-13-2007 06:14:19 PM
and that's how I learned the tootsie roll.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-13-2007 06:48:03 PM
Seriously, Vallo? That's pretty cool. Between you, Liam and Leopold, we have three, THREE EverCresters wot gots some MMA fighting.

Bill "Professverizer" Durkin is up next.

Maradon!
posted 11-13-2007 06:56:12 PM
I am a nationally ranked BBW Fighting Champion
Gadani
U
posted 11-13-2007 07:02:47 PM
quote:
Vallo wrote, obviously thinking too hard:

I was just kidding actually :v

Congrats though, for reals.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 11-13-2007 10:29:14 PM
it's impossible to find a name on the internet and use it as your online persona

we know your name is Zeke Belmont

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 11-14-2007 07:11:05 AM
I once kicked a drunk guy in the face at work. I got paid to do it. Does that count as being a professional fighter?
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-14-2007 08:18:38 AM
Snoota "Wages of Sin" McPherson
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-14-2007 08:57:12 AM
quote:
Cool Hand Luke screamed this from the crapper:
I once kicked a drunk guy in the face at work. I got paid to do it. Does that count as being a professional fighter?

Here's a question. When you're kicking the guy in the face, do you vent all of your frustrations on that person, so that you kick harder, or do you kick him just hard enough to keep him from getting back up?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 11-14-2007 09:00:59 AM
quote:
Karnaj painfully thought these words up:
Here's a question. When you're kicking the guy in the face, do you vent all of your frustrations on that person, so that you kick harder, or do you kick him just hard enough to keep him from getting back up?

Well, I wasn't supposed to be kicking him in the face. But we had him on the ground and he was still fighting and hit one of the other guys with an elbow to the nose so I cocked a knee back(was more of a knee, I was squatting next to his head trying to get one of his arms under control) and blasted him across the forehead.

But he stopped fighting.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-14-2007 09:02:32 AM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Cool Hand Luke all over myself!
Well, I wasn't supposed to be kicking him in the face. But we had him on the ground and he was still fighting and hit one of the other guys with an elbow to the nose so I cocked a knee back(was more of a knee, I was squatting next to his head trying to get one of his arms under control) and blasted him across the forehead.

But he stopped fighting.

Fair enough. I've no doubt I'd stop fighting, too. Still, generally speaking do you go for maximum damage possible, or just enough to stop the guy?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 11-14-2007 10:45:19 AM
I'm a nationally ranked BBQ fighter! by fighter i mean eater.

Really! not really

Steven Steve
posted 11-14-2007 03:28:11 PM
I might be starting MMA soon also fellas, but I don't think I'll compete because I hate competitive fighting forever.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-14-2007 03:31:39 PM
I don't think you should, Stalwart Steve. Liam, Vallo and Leopold are all passionate about fighting. You're passionate about hurting and raping and shitting on people.
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 11-14-2007 04:43:33 PM
quote:
Karnaj's account was hax0red to write:
Fair enough. I've no doubt I'd stop fighting, too. Still, generally speaking do you go for maximum damage possible, or just enough to stop the guy?

We only use the force neccesary to restrain people. The good old days of dragging them out back and kicking the shit out of them are gone. We're not allowed to throw any blows at all.

Cool Hand Luke fucked around with this message on 11-14-2007 at 04:43 PM.

Steven Steve
posted 11-14-2007 07:28:36 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
I don't think you should, Stalwart Steve. Liam, Vallo and Leopold are all passionate about fighting. You're passionate about hurting and raping and shitting on people.

Exactly

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: