EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: FYI for the EVE Online players
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-10-2007 01:34:30 PM
You can now find all of the 2007 fanfest lectures HERE.

Talks about Trinity (the upgraded graphics), Ambulation (getting out your ship and walking in stations), and other stuff for those who are interested.

Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 11-11-2007 01:57:04 AM
I'll take a look at it soon.

In other news, things are going very well in low security space, I got my first killmail last night. My Harbinger got the final blow on a Megathron. I then lost my Harbinger in the same battle. About 20 ships total in the fight. 10 vs 10. They lost 3 battleships. we lost a battleship, battlecruiser (mine) and a stealth bomber.

Another member of EC is in the corp now as well.

http://www.bloodfin.net
Razortooth Gnome
The Artist Formerly Known As Anklebiter
posted 11-11-2007 02:46:44 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Kaglaaz How'ler wrote:
I'll take a look at it soon.

In other news, things are going very well in low security space, I got my first killmail last night. My Harbinger got the final blow on a Megathron. I then lost my Harbinger in the same battle. About 20 ships total in the fight. 10 vs 10. They lost 3 battleships. we lost a battleship, battlecruiser (mine) and a stealth bomber.

Another member of EC is in the corp now as well.

If you're talking about me, he knows.

As for the videos, I've only watched the first one so far, and it's pretty spiffy. Nice to know I won't need to get vista quite yet to enjoy the new graphics, too.

Gork
Pancake
posted 11-11-2007 05:58:08 AM
I cant wait to get back in my Caracal!
Another Unsolved Mystery is goin' down in history.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-11-2007 10:45:34 AM
They're adding more vids all the time, apparently they have about 20 hours or so of footage to encode and upload.

They've just added the Alliance discussion. The GoodSwarm Alliance talk is pretty lulz, I laughed.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: