EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hey Karnaj
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-08-2007 03:47:27 PM
What are you doing right now?

Let me tell you about my day.

I learned that I have to take the same language up to 202 in order to qualify for an English degree. So I basically wasted a semester on German, which is a shame. I like the language, really, but I don't have the enthusiasm to do all the bullshit homework for it. I may pass, I may not.

Let me tell you a bit about Gandhi.

Gandhi, contrary to popular belief, was not all-loving and, in fact, was kind of an asshole about certain subjects. Gandhi despised hospitals and doctors, believing them to be enablers of sin and indulgence. The reasoning was that, for example, if you were to overeat, you could go to a doctor to relieve indigestion, and you would learn nothing.

Gandhi also hated lawyers, believing that they served their clients instead of the truth. Gandhi believed that everyone had an inherent desire to do good and truthfulness and that lawyers, doctors and railways corrupted people so that they would not do good. His ideal society was one that sat around thinking how good things were.

Gandhi had some nice ideas, but was kind of naive otherwise.

Farts,
-Parcelan

Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 11-08-2007 03:48:41 PM
Better topic:

Hey Karnaj, we should go out drinking sometime even though you're probably south Jersey.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-08-2007 04:00:12 PM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Batty all over myself!
Better topic:

Hey Karnaj, we should go out drinking sometime even though you're probably south Jersey.

Actually, I'm in central Jersey. Or North Jersey, if you believe the absurd notion that there is only North and South Jersey. Just me and 3.3 million of my closest friends.

quote:
Parce has MRSA LOLOLOLOLOL:
What are you doing right now?

Well, I'm at work, since it is a weekday afternoon. See, once you stop dicking around and get your college degree, you too will have to find a steady job and become a productive member of society. Problem is that all of your ambitions and dreams will be crushed in the process. But that's why they invented beer!

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 11-08-2007 04:33:07 PM
quote:
Karnaj posted

Well, I'm at work, since it is a weekday afternoon. See, once you stop dicking around and get your college degree, you too will have to find a steady job and become a productive member of society. Problem is that all of your ambitions and dreams will be crushed in the process. But that's why they invented beer!

I'm vaguely excited about graduating and having a job. Mainly because I'll have money for good beer again.

I'm wondering how long it's going to last, though. Hah.

Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 11-08-2007 04:37:05 PM
Shit, really? Definately need to go out drinking sometime, feel free to get in contact with me over AIM or something.
Skaw
posted 11-08-2007 05:08:32 PM
batty goin raep u
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-08-2007 08:02:00 PM
Listen, there's gonna be a lot gay assfucking that night, that's all I'm gonna say.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

LeMiere
posted 11-09-2007 03:35:03 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan thought about the meaning of life:

I learned that I have to take the same language up to 202 in order to qualify for an English degree.

Yes, a very depressing fact about our major. I think I've settled on Spanish.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 11-09-2007 03:58:29 PM
Wimps. I did Arabic. 22 years later, I only retain a handfull of phrases, but it's the thought that counts.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: