EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Led, live from Iraq~ :P
Led
*kaboom*
posted 10-13-2007 12:27:31 AM
I aint dead yet!

Almost once or twice x_x But not quite

It is hot, there are dogs and weirdo lizards everywhere, the food sucks, I get shot at (well, at least in my general direction) at least twice a day, and I am surviving on a diet of monster energy drinks and muffins.

Having a great time, though. Doing lotsa great medical stuffs for peoples :3 Definitely going to be a story I can annoy people with to great lengths some day.

xD

I will try to get on more often, but it is hard to get on the one computer (of the three we have) that does not have everything blocked off when the average wait time is three to four hours :3

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-13-2007 12:27:52 AM
post nudes
Maradon!
posted 10-13-2007 01:29:11 AM
whoaaaaaaa led!

Have you shot at anybody at least?

nem-x
posted 10-13-2007 01:57:03 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan was naked while typing this:
post nudes
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-13-2007 03:23:46 AM
you sound fairly happy for being shot at
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-13-2007 03:52:36 AM
Don't get your face shot off.

I still have to spunk all over it.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-13-2007 05:51:48 AM
Good to hear from you again, Led. Thought you were gone for good.

quote:
Mr. Parcelan probably says this to all the girls:
post nudes

I think the nudes she has access too have blood all over them. I think we can do without.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-13-2007 11:40:59 AM
quote:
Tarquinn probably says this to all the girls:
I think the nudes she has access too have blood all over them. I think we can do without.

ok now i want nudes

Aaron (the good one)
posted 10-13-2007 06:06:46 PM
Someone told me there were nude photo's of Led in this thread where are they?
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 10-13-2007 06:07:45 PM
Hey Led!

Shoot the shit out of someone who deserves it!

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 10-13-2007 09:45:15 PM
Shes a medic, shouldn't be shooting anyone if shit doesnt go worse than war movies.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 10-13-2007 10:50:10 PM
Well, she can shoot people up with drugs, so that's clearly what I meant.

What, did you think I didn't know what she did? Is that what you're saying? Insensitive prick.

Ares
posted 10-13-2007 11:44:29 PM
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 10-14-2007 12:04:00 AM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper had this to say about John Romero:
Shes a medic, shouldn't be shooting anyone if shit doesnt go worse than war movies.

Hey medics have guns in Battlefield and shit!

Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 10-14-2007 12:18:19 AM
Holy shit, get out of there - don't you know there's a war going on?!

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Led
*kaboom*
posted 10-14-2007 03:15:09 AM
quote:
This one time, at Bloodcookie camp:
Holy shit, get out of there - don't you know there's a war going on?!

Oh jeeze no one told me that x_x *runs*

And yes, I do sound fairly excited about being shot at. First time was scary, now we just end up with something like it was out of King of the Hill.

"Snipers taking potshots again..."
"Yep."
"Sounded kinda close."
"Yerp."
*Something explodes*
"Maybe we should go back inside?"
"Nah~"

xP

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 10-14-2007 01:16:07 PM
I need about 5500 dinar coins for a project... fedex, yo.
Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 10-14-2007 03:53:14 PM
How's the food? How's the weather?

Will you come home a millionaire?

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Skaw
posted 10-14-2007 04:44:51 PM
Where's your Ãœbercharge, Led?
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 10-14-2007 07:23:20 PM
Be Careful Led!!
Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Led
*kaboom*
posted 10-22-2007 11:38:35 PM
quote:
Vernaltemptress had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
How's the food? How's the weather?

Will you come home a millionaire?

Food is bad. Really bad. I have no idea how they do it, but the cooks take something that they only need to throw in warm water and burn the shit out of it. And it also somehow makes me incredibly sick every time I eat it. So now I pretty much exclusively eat MREs

Weather was pretty damn hot (up to 122 in kuwait, eek), but now it is starting to mellow out. Mid 90s tops, it feels like a nice refreshing warm day :3 Except for the stench.

Oh god the stench. How could people care so little about their country? There is garbage EVERYWHERE. People just dump shitbuckets in the streets, and I have even seen a few houses built out of garbage. The dumptrucks only transport dirt or IEDs, I guess xD

Maradon!
posted 10-22-2007 11:47:07 PM
Some of the more poverty stricken areas of mexico are the same way. Open sewers, hovels abound.

It's not that they don't care, they just have no choice.

Steven Steve
posted 10-23-2007 07:43:33 AM
You guys don't have houses built out of trash?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 10-24-2007 08:39:13 AM
Be careful, do take care now and come home in one piece and hopefully richer. ^_^
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-24-2007 09:35:25 AM
Glad to hear you're okay. As others have said, stay safe. We expect you to come home with at least as many functioning limbs as you had when you left.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Steven Steve
posted 10-24-2007 10:22:01 AM
quote:
Annarchae obviously shouldn't have said:
hopefully richer. ^_^

HAW HAW HAW HAW

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Led
*kaboom*
posted 10-24-2007 11:36:51 PM
quote:
Stalwart Steve probably says this to all the girls:
HAW HAW HAW HAW

I am making a stupid amount of money over here, actually. No bills or anything. Combat pay, hazardous duty pay, all kinds of stuff. Going to get out of here about $30k richer :3

Well, not quite. Boredom is a huge detriment to your bank account over here. Sure you get all kinds of explosive excitement during the day, but during your off time you are bored as fuck, and you end up buying all kinds of crazy crap to keep yourself entertained

Maradon!
posted 10-25-2007 12:06:27 AM
quote:
x--LedO-('-'Q) :
I am making a stupid amount of money over here, actually. No bills or anything. Combat pay, hazardous duty pay, all kinds of stuff. Going to get out of here about $30k richer :3

Holy shit, if I had any hope of getting in I'd sign up. My heart fibrillations were enough for a recruiter to tell me I probably wouldn't make it

Skaw
posted 10-25-2007 12:12:16 AM
quote:
Maradon! stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Holy shit, if I had any hope of getting in I'd sign up. My heart fibrillations were enough for a recruiter to tell me I probably wouldn't make it

Is there anything about you thats successful?

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-25-2007 12:34:23 AM
quote:
Skaw stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Is there anything about you thats successful?

Welp.

nem-x
posted 10-25-2007 04:57:04 AM
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-25-2007 06:22:20 AM
KELP!

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Maradon!
posted 10-25-2007 07:12:42 AM
Nope, I'm just a huge loser!
Led
*kaboom*
posted 10-25-2007 08:04:20 PM
How bad were the heart fibs? Nothing a nine volt battery and a rubber chicken could not cure, I am sure.

Really wishing I could play online games still, I have a huge urge to play WoW or CoH. Just going to have to wait a year I guess xD

Started drawing again, and during the bits of free time I get I am playing through a few older games. Found out I lost my WC3 Frozen Throne CD key though... do not suppose anyone has a spare? xD

Steven Steve
posted 10-25-2007 10:06:23 PM
NCSoft has gone mad for me and now I can't even contact them without doing anything short of hell magic

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-25-2007 10:13:47 PM
Nudes posted yet?
Steven Steve
posted 10-26-2007 07:07:16 AM
My cock is out

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-26-2007 07:21:29 AM
Any Boston Baked Beans?

A hobo asked me that yesterday while I was in the store.

Hobos love Boston Baked Beans.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-26-2007 08:58:54 AM
Now Parce, you know as well as I that you don't associate with poor people.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-26-2007 10:05:53 AM
Parce change your sigpic, I keep thinking you're Black.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: