EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: OMG
Ares
posted 10-12-2007 06:22:40 PM
There is a fucking dead mouse on my couch. A dead fucking mouse that I think must have been under the blanket I was sitting on, cause now it's a pancake mouse. A fucking dead mouse, and my BF won't be home for another 15 minutes. I like rodents, but not dead, diseased ones that are apparently in my apartment!!!
Ares
posted 10-12-2007 06:23:04 PM
Mightion Defensor
posted 10-12-2007 06:25:15 PM
Did one of your cats say "Ding"?
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 10-12-2007 06:34:53 PM
quote:
Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as Mightion Defensor!
Did one of your cats say "Ding"?

I probably should not have actually laughed at that.

But I did.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-12-2007 06:41:36 PM
quote:
Ares said:
A dead fucking mouse that I think must have been under the blanket I was sitting on, cause now it's a pancake mouse.

I laughed way too hard at this.

Anakha's Wii
Pancake
posted 10-12-2007 06:42:38 PM
One of your cats was trying to show you it was a good huntarz.
"From the depths of my parent's basement, thy has truly struck a blow for nonconformity."
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 10-12-2007 06:57:55 PM
You should give it to one of the cats. They brought it to you because you're the leader and get first dibs on anything they 'hunt'.

Or, you can throw it away because its probably crawling with all sorts of icky, nasty, bacterial things that will cause your face to fall off.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-12-2007 11:23:00 PM
thread useless without pics
Ares
posted 10-12-2007 11:54:31 PM
I actually took photos. My BF disposed of it.

Yeah, I know, my big ass smushed it good.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-13-2007 05:48:41 AM
quote:
Azakias's fortune cookie read:
You should give it to one of the cats. They brought it to you because you're the leader and get first dibs on anything they 'hunt'.

They're cats, not dogs.

If the mouse came from cats (and did not die from your couch fumes, or something) it is to show you their appreciation, not because you're their leader.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Maradon!
posted 10-13-2007 01:14:43 PM
Animals operate on instinct and not cognitive thought, so it really doesn't matter what they think you are.
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 10-13-2007 02:39:38 PM
quote:
Maradon!'s fortune cookie read:
Animals operate on instinct and not cognitive thought, so it really doesn't matter what they think you are.

Learned behavior, which is neither instinct nor cognitive thought, appears to humans as the latter rather than the former. When people talk about what an animal "thinks" they are (hopefully) referring to how the animal typically acts.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-13-2007 04:13:34 PM
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Mightion Defensor
posted 10-13-2007 04:27:44 PM
quote:
It has been ordained by Primus, that there will be a Chosen One who will use the Matrix to "light our darkest hour." That darkest hour may come sooner if Rodent King keeps posting things like this:

Not having good luck with those operatives, are you?

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-13-2007 04:43:05 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Not having good luck with those operatives, are you?

It was a clever tactic intended to get pictures of Ares. Unfortunately, the agent went too far in his assignment and ended up being flattened by the very rump he'd come to see.

You're a wily one Ares, but keep your eye out for the next one!

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Ares
posted 10-13-2007 09:13:37 PM
Hey, I like rodents! I was pretty much in tears when my BF came home. I'm pretty sure my kittens got a hold of the mousey before the pancake action, thankfully. Then I would have felt a whole lot worse.
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 10-14-2007 07:25:28 PM
quote:
Mix Ares with water, and you get:
Hey, I like rodents! I was pretty much in tears when my BF came home. I'm pretty sure my kittens got a hold of the mousey before the pancake action, thankfully. Then I would have felt a whole lot worse.

*shudder* now I'm not so sure I want to come visit... LOL you have to come here now.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-14-2007 07:48:06 PM
LOL everyone hates you
Willias
Pancake
posted 10-14-2007 08:01:05 PM
When I first saw this thread, I read the preview text as "There is a fucking dead moose on my couch."

I'm kind of disappointed.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: