EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Let's discuss a tissue
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 09-26-2007 09:11:14 AM
hey
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 09-26-2007 10:47:06 AM
If it is not Puffs it is shit.
Discuss.

Timpofee fucked around with this message on 09-26-2007 at 10:49 AM.

Gork
Pancake
posted 09-26-2007 05:20:13 PM
Kleenex was origonally invented in WWI by the Kimberly-Clark Corporation as a replacement for the dwindling supply of cotton bandages and was called cellucotton. Inspired people also used the product in gas-mask filters.

The company after producing too much cellucotton had to come up with a new marketing strategy to sell their surplus product, they settled on "sanitary cold cream remover" and named the product Kleenex Kerchiefs.

By the 1920's the company discovered that more people used the Kerchiefs as snotrags than they did for removing makeup, so the company invented the "pop-up box" that today, still amazingly, somehow leaves one kleenex sticking out of the box.

Another Unsolved Mystery is goin' down in history.
Maradon!
posted 09-26-2007 06:05:10 PM
You know what I can't stand? Lotiony, linty, thick ass bullshit gimmick kleenexes. Fuck your aloe, I want something to blow snots into that doesn't leave a film of perfume and fluffy paper particles on my face. Is that so much to ask?

That is why I use paper towels to blow my nose unless there are none around.

Razortooth Gnome
The Artist Formerly Known As Anklebiter
posted 09-26-2007 06:23:53 PM
Viva paper towels. They are soft enough for your face, and don't fall apart like every other paper towel.
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 09-26-2007 07:25:47 PM
quote:
Maradon! stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
You know what I can't stand? Lotiony, linty, thick ass bullshit gimmick kleenexes. Fuck your aloe, I want something to blow snots into that doesn't leave a film of perfume and fluffy paper particles on my face. Is that so much to ask?

That is why I use paper towels to blow my nose unless there are none around.

I feel the same way until the latter stages of a cold when my nose is starting to get rubbed raw from the constant blowing. At that point I'm more interested in less pain that more efficient snot removal.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 09-27-2007 11:53:46 PM
Brand new.

Completely fresh. (mildly watered)

Sponge.

It feels soooo goood.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: