EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The good old days of Everquest
Steven Steve
posted 09-21-2007 02:44:29 PM
A talking lump of refuse! How novel.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 09-21-2007 02:54:07 PM
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-21-2007 02:58:05 PM
Spluh?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 09-21-2007 03:20:28 PM
Hail, Mortious.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-21-2007 03:27:22 PM
You've ruined your lands, you'll not ruin mine!
Steven Steve
posted 09-21-2007 04:41:28 PM
I didn't see anything particularly ruinous about Qeynos, considering Blackburrow was pure mud

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-21-2007 04:44:26 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Stalwart Steve wrote:
I didn't see anything particularly ruinous about Qeynos, considering Blackburrow was pure mud

Yeah, Freeport was by far the shittier looking of the two cities.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 09-21-2007 04:55:53 PM
Driest Oceanport in the history of fantasy games.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Steven Steve
posted 09-21-2007 05:27:00 PM
Despite all the hell creatures and Satan worshippers underneath the city, I'd definitely rather live in Qeynos than Freeport

Skaw
posted 09-21-2007 05:39:51 PM
Yeah, atleast it's better than alleged drowning victims running around beating on people.

Plus, Freeport had poop in the streets.

Skaw fucked around with this message on 09-21-2007 at 05:40 PM.

Steven Steve
posted 09-21-2007 06:50:34 PM
Also on Ralos Zek or whatever there was a mote of corpses around Freeport

Lheena
Pancake
posted 09-23-2007 01:00:20 PM
Sometimes, I get nostolgic and want to install it and run around EC from the hill giants and run around The Wall with the halflings, but then I see the bubbly graphics upgrades and I cry myself to sleep.

(It refuses to run on my computer that can run WoW with everything turned up on high. Wut?)

Formerly Gikk~
Maradon!
posted 09-23-2007 01:25:23 PM
Sometimes I get nostalgic and never, ever want to play EverQuest again.
Steven Steve
posted 09-23-2007 01:33:20 PM
I wonder if jumping off ramparts over and over again until unconsciousness would actually make me better at falling safely

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 09-23-2007 02:03:46 PM
I tried going back to EverQuest for awhile. And now I can safely say that I don't think I'll ever return again.
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 09-25-2007 01:58:13 PM
i hear ya stalwart steve
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-25-2007 04:07:03 PM
quote:
Skaw got served! Skaw got served!
Yeah, atleast it's better than alleged drowning victims running around beating on people.

Plus, Freeport had poop in the streets.

It did? I never got to see Freeport proper. I always played evil races, so I had to do that tunnel run. I got real good at swimming, though, waiting for the boat.

Actually, I never got to see a lot of that game. Oh well.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-25-2007 04:29:30 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Karnaj said this:
It did? I never got to see Freeport proper. I always played evil races, so I had to do that tunnel run. I got real good at swimming, though, waiting for the boat.

Actually, I never got to see a lot of that game. Oh well.

I hardly got to see freeport because I killed the guards for like 8 levels.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: