EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: ITT Water
Damnati
Filthy
posted 09-11-2007 03:15:24 PM
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Steven Steve
posted 09-11-2007 03:20:17 PM
How "arousing"
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-11-2007 03:21:26 PM
Lashanna used that for an avatar a few years ago. She had a link to the full picture in her sig. Just FYI.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Steven Steve
posted 09-11-2007 03:21:59 PM
good lord
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Steven Steve
posted 09-11-2007 03:22:18 PM

Damnati
Filthy
posted 09-11-2007 03:26:38 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when `Doc said this:
Lashanna used that for an avatar a few years ago. She had a link to the full picture in her sig. Just FYI.

Quit shitting up this thread with text, asshole.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Steven Steve
posted 09-11-2007 03:28:03 PM

Steven Steve
posted 09-11-2007 03:30:29 PM

Damnati
Filthy
posted 09-11-2007 03:38:42 PM
Where's thewater? Faz, you fuck, there's supposed to be water!

Damnati fucked around with this message on 09-11-2007 at 03:39 PM.

Steven Steve
posted 09-11-2007 03:46:26 PM
there's water in all my pixxx

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-11-2007 03:46:46 PM
Good lord, cool it with the fucking disgusting images.
Steven Steve
posted 09-11-2007 03:49:03 PM

Steven Steve
posted 09-11-2007 03:49:31 PM

Steven Steve
posted 09-11-2007 03:50:14 PM

Here is something wonderful for you fellas

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-11-2007 03:50:14 PM
Fuck that penguin.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-11-2007 03:51:24 PM
penguin got served
Steven Steve
posted 09-11-2007 03:51:44 PM

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 09-11-2007 05:23:36 PM
Is it odd that this thread makes me giggle?
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 09-11-2007 05:52:53 PM
Depends on which images your laughing at
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 09-11-2007 10:03:37 PM
Sorta the whole thing, really.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Demos
Pancake
posted 09-12-2007 02:10:31 AM
Maybe its the constant exposure to random shit, including most of 4chan, but all I get out of this is a decidedly subdued "meh".
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Steven Steve
posted 09-12-2007 10:53:30 AM
It's not as though 2D images ought to invoke any response in anyone with bawls, anyway

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-12-2007 05:31:41 PM
Steven Steve
posted 09-12-2007 06:49:11 PM
prolapsed anus

OrangeBrand
By a Truck
posted 09-13-2007 01:09:00 AM
Wow... just wow.
Looks like one of those collapsable cups you had when you were a kid.
SPELLCHECK is a four letter word.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: