EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: What's in your paste buffer right now?
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 09-06-2007 10:24:56 PM
Or Sunday.Well, that's my monday.

I accidentally hit paste sometimes and then can't for the life of me figure out where it came from.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Steven Steve
posted 09-06-2007 10:38:48 PM
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Maradon!
posted 09-06-2007 10:44:52 PM
I love Wisconsin. I love coming here. I've performed here, uh, a lot because I've discovered that you people apparently have some sort of federal grant for drinking. You're insane! You pay less for liquor than anybody I know anywhere else in the country. Nobody pays less for liquor than you. What are you, what are you - ha, HOW? I don't know if you're using that farm subsidy money or if you're just hijacking liquor trucks, but this is fuckin' insane. Is it volume? It's unbe-fuckin'-lievable! It's staggering!

I come here because basically, if I spend four days drinking here, even with the plane ticket, it's cheaper than drinking in New York. How do you know when it's New Year's? That's the big mystery to me. What's the difference? I've been in bars here, and it's like New Year's every fuck night!

(Imitating a Wisconsinite) Oh, New Year's, that when we, uh, drink with hats on.

I've been drunker here than anyplace else I've ever been in my life. And remember this: You are NOT, you are not alcoholics. You, and my hat is off, are professionals.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-06-2007 10:48:35 PM
http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/14503
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 09-06-2007 10:56:01 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Duck Tales:
I love Wisconsin. I love coming here. I've performed here, uh, a lot because I've discovered that you people apparently have some sort of federal grant for drinking. You're insane! You pay less for liquor than anybody I know anywhere else in the country. Nobody pays less for liquor than you. What are you, what are you - ha, HOW? I don't know if you're using that farm subsidy money or if you're just hijacking liquor trucks, but this is fuckin' insane. Is it volume? It's unbe-fuckin'-lievable! It's staggering!

I come here because basically, if I spend four days drinking here, even with the plane ticket, it's cheaper than drinking in New York. How do you know when it's New Year's? That's the big mystery to me. What's the difference? I've been in bars here, and it's like New Year's every fuck night!

(Imitating a Wisconsinite) Oh, New Year's, that when we, uh, drink with hats on.

I've been drunker here than anyplace else I've ever been in my life. And remember this: You are NOT, you are not alcoholics. You, and my hat is off, are professionals.

Lewis Black - The White Album.

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 09-06-2007 11:13:43 PM
Willias
Pancake
posted 09-06-2007 11:34:38 PM
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=171489

Edit: I wouldn't go to the link, by the way. Something about that site makes Firefox pop up an illegal operation error which won't leave you alone until you close Firefox. D:

Willias fucked around with this message on 09-06-2007 at 11:39 PM.

Tier
posted 09-07-2007 12:04:51 AM
yeah may as well call it, next boss is pretty far
Demos
Pancake
posted 09-07-2007 12:11:03 AM
2701HG-B
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 09-07-2007 12:52:01 AM
Jargum162 (11:43:19 PM): Is Mario not Entitled to the Sweat of his Brow?
Jargum162 (11:43:38 PM): No, says the Toad in the castle. It belongs to the Princess.
nem-x
posted 09-07-2007 01:35:32 AM
dota 6.48b -arem banlist us/ca
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 09-07-2007 01:35:51 AM
Latency: Belcheck: 64 ms, nem-x: 145 ms, sped: 82 ms, mgokkuk: 80 ms, Senioritis: 40 ms, crispyminis: 34 ms, James_Tallinn: 49 ms, JesusIsABrotha: 39 ms, Ampl3: 45 ms
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 09-07-2007 01:42:48 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Stalwart Steve!
[QB][/QB]
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-07-2007 03:01:08 AM
November:
360 -- Rock Band (11/1)
Wii -- Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn (11/5)
Wii -- Nights: Journey of Dreams (11/13)
Wii -- Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (11/13)
Wii -- Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (11/13)
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 09-07-2007 03:25:53 AM
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

...'cause I just restarted my computer.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 09-07-2007 08:36:34 AM
Care to go to SM Lib?

I've been doing SM Lib for ahwile, finally got the hypnotic blade.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-07-2007 08:40:46 AM
212 E. 34th St

Hmm. I think that's the Turkish place where I'm going to have lunch today. I hear they make Euro-style Döner Kebaps.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-07-2007 12:18:55 PM
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1337769/15498252/
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-07-2007 12:19:36 PM
and what kinda canuck calls it a "paste buffer"

it's your clipboard, dude.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 09-07-2007 12:49:28 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Robocop:
212 E. 34th St

Hmm. I think that's the Turkish place where I'm going to have lunch today. I hear they make Euro-style Döner Kebaps.

Oooo man! I haven't had one of those in about 20 years, since I was in Berlin. But I'll tell you what, they were almost better than sex at the time. Kinda like how I feel about Cuban sandwichs now.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 09-07-2007 05:09:01 PM
Tagalongs
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 09-07-2007 06:14:34 PM
Greenlit
posted 09-08-2007 01:13:44 AM
z
Greenlit
posted 09-08-2007 01:14:44 AM
It's been habit for me (for at least six years now) to instantly cut a 'z' after I've pasted whatever cut/copied information I was previously holding.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 09-08-2007 01:37:52 AM
nian has the same IP like Lait.
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-08-2007 04:50:40 AM
quote:
Greenlit was listening to Cher while typing:
It's been habit for me (for at least six years now) to instantly cut a 'z' after I've pasted whatever cut/copied information I was previously holding.

I do that with 'a' but only if it's something I don't want to accidentally paste into someone else's chat window

Cherveny
Papaya
posted 09-08-2007 05:06:21 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zt_KfBaRWxs&mode=related&search=
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 09-08-2007 09:20:34 AM
abscess
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: