EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Greenades
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 09-04-2007 12:21:42 AM
clever marketting ploy.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-04-2007 01:27:07 AM
So wait, they take hollowed out gumballs and put a gram of weed in one? That's a big fucking gumball first off.

Second, this page says the instructions say to just chew it as long as possible and swallow. THC is released via combustion and chewing isn't exactly gonna do much of that. This is more of a scam and a waste of weed than it is harmful to anyone.

(p.s. a gram of weed ain't gonna kill yo baby, it probably won't do fuckin anything)

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 09-04-2007 02:50:03 AM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough had this to say about Cuba:
So wait, they take hollowed out gumballs and put a gram of weed in one? That's a big fucking gumball first off.

Second, this page says the instructions say to just chew it as long as possible and swallow. THC is released via combustion and chewing isn't exactly gonna do much of that. This is more of a scam and a waste of weed than it is harmful to anyone.

(p.s. a gram of weed ain't gonna kill yo baby, it probably won't do fuckin anything)

Works just fine when ingested.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-04-2007 03:06:53 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Kaiote!
Works just fine when ingested.

if it's heated, and still not as good

Maradon!
posted 09-04-2007 06:11:40 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Mr. Gainsborough who doth quote:
if it's heated, and still not as good

This is completely incorrect. THC is still 100% effective when ingested, it's just a slightly slower release process if you have food in your stomach. Neither heat nor combustion have anything to do with the release of the drug. People have been chewing and drinking Hashish for a lot longer than they've been smoking marijuana.

Just like chewing tobacco, chewing up marijuana will get the drug into your system perfectly fine, especially if it's swallowed. Doubly so if it's particularly potent.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 09-04-2007 at 06:12 PM.

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 09-04-2007 10:06:37 PM
What he said.
Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-05-2007 12:04:24 AM
I must've done something wrong then.

Also, my point still stands that it is more than likely still a waste. I know for a goddamn fact that it is, because a gram can last someone quite a few bowls worth of weed. That's a lot of separate times of gettin' stoned which is more than likely what kids want.

Even if the same amount of THC gets in your system by chewing it (I highly doubt it), it's still a gram gone in one sitting and it goes away in the same amount of time as smoking a bowl would.

The point isn't really how high you get IMO (which who knows, this might get you pretty baked), but how often. The indians or whoever did it for such a long time have it readily available , so it's not exactly an issue for them whether or not they have to save a gram of the stuff. Any kid buying this for 20 bucks (if it is in fact high quality stuff) and chewing it all in one go is wasting his money.

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 09-05-2007 at 12:10 AM.

Maradon!
posted 09-05-2007 12:46:58 AM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Mr. Gainsborough booooze lime pole over bench lick:
Also, my point still stands that it is more than likely still a waste. I know for a goddamn fact that it is, because a gram can last someone quite a few bowls worth of weed.

Just like with any drug that can be both ingested and inhaled, smoking weed gets you higher faster and for a shorter amount of time. Eating weed means the drug takes longer to get to your brain, and in less concentrated doses, but it will last much longer as the plant is digested in your stomach and small intestine.

It's the same amount of drug either way.

You can actually reverse this effect for alcohol by pouring a light beer into an athsma inhaler and puffing it. You will get drunk almost instantly, but for only an hour or so depending on body weight. Doing this with hard liquor can kill you pretty fast.

Chewing will get you a quick burst if you know how to chew properly for drug absorption, but on the other hand mixing the weed with indigestible bubble gum probably inhibits absorption too.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 09-05-2007 at 12:48 AM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-05-2007 12:56:36 AM
Only you guys could make weed smoking not fun.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-05-2007 01:14:43 AM
quote:
Maradon! painfully thought these words up:
It's the same amount of drug either way.

True as it may be, you're still missing the point that most people (myself included) would rather me stoned a whole lot during the course of say a week or a couple days by buying a gram and packing a bowl when you wanna get high than a fucking gumball that you chew for a while and get baked once then it's done.

I guess it's personal preference.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 09-05-2007 11:10:03 AM
Uhh, wouldnt the point be more that you can't exactly walk around with a joint or a bowl in most places, but can chew gum anywhere.

Of course if your at home you dont need this Gains, its for people who are trying to be sneaky and get high at work/school.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 09-05-2007 01:03:24 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Elvish Crack Piper stammered:
Uhh, wouldnt the point be more that you can't exactly walk around with a joint or a bowl in most places, but can chew gum anywhere.

Of course if your at home you dont need this Gains, its for people who are trying to be sneaky and get high at work/school.

BS, you'd still be able to smell that shit from at least 50 feet.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-05-2007 01:15:31 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

i was high at lowe's 90% of the time i worked and i didn't need no fuckin' gumballs

and yeah your breath would smell like shit for quite a while if you have to have it in your mouth for that long

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 09-05-2007 03:20:16 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Mr. Gainsborough said this:
I must've done something wrong then.

Also, my point still stands that it is more than likely still a waste. I know for a goddamn fact that it is, because a gram can last someone quite a few bowls worth of weed. That's a lot of separate times of gettin' stoned which is more than likely what kids want.

Even if the same amount of THC gets in your system by chewing it (I highly doubt it), it's still a gram gone in one sitting and it goes away in the same amount of time as smoking a bowl would.

The point isn't really how high you get IMO (which who knows, this might get you pretty baked), but how often. The indians or whoever did it for such a long time have it readily available , so it's not exactly an issue for them whether or not they have to save a gram of the stuff. Any kid buying this for 20 bucks (if it is in fact high quality stuff) and chewing it all in one go is wasting his money.

7 grams costs $10 which is enough for, say 3 bowls. So 1 gram is roughly .4 bowls.

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-05-2007 04:02:28 PM
quote:
How.... Vallo.... uughhhhhh:
7 grams costs $10 which is enough for, say 3 bowls. So 1 gram is roughly .4 bowls.

Where the FUCK do you buy your weed schwag?

And how big is your fucking bowl hahahaha dude you're a retard never post ever again.

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 09-05-2007 at 04:03 PM.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 09-05-2007 04:16:51 PM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough had this to say about (_|_):
Where the FUCK do you buy your weed schwag?

And how big is your fucking bowl hahahaha dude you're a retard never post ever again.

Alright good, I was about to say that I could get half an oz for 100 bucks... and that was supposed to be a good deal. Then I was like "and wtf 1g =! .4 bowl packs."

"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 09-05-2007 05:31:18 PM
For the same amount of weed, ingesting will give a longer lasting, but much milder high. Say, enough to take the edge off work for the day, without being visibly stoned.

Now, the gumball thing is just retarded. As is smoking right before work, or at work, and pretending nobody knows.

You know.. it's been about.. 10 years or so since I touched the stuff. And I still don't miss it.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: