EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The Star Wars Holiday Special
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-17-2007 08:52:01 AM
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 08-17-2007 09:06:47 AM
I've watched the first half of the holiday special once. What were they thinking?!
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-17-2007 09:29:31 AM
It's only 5 minutes long and I still got bored three times. How could anyone stand to watch two hours of this?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Cherveny
Papaya
posted 08-17-2007 12:41:32 PM
I still remember watching the original on TV when I was a kid.

It's funny (but understandable) how much Lucas tries to bury any mention of this piece of crap he made. Wonder how long till he gets that YouTube clip pulled too.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: