EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: please help
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 08-16-2007 09:40:27 AM
if they catch me writing this they may kill m-
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-16-2007 09:43:24 AM
Calling 91-
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 08-16-2007 09:49:12 AM
I'll get help! Just have to avoid slipping on the wet slippery floo-
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Steven Steve
posted 08-16-2007 09:59:52 AM
: >

Stalwart Steve fucked around with this message on 08-16-2007 at 10:00 AM.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-16-2007 10:37:13 AM
I warned you not t-
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Steven Steve
posted 08-16-2007 10:40:55 AM
: >
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Gadani
U
posted 08-16-2007 02:07:18 PM
I never understood why, after killing someone, the killer politely adds a hyphen to the end of their victim's post and finishes posting without adding anything.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-16-2007 02:29:20 PM
Quick, run hide in the Castle Aaaarrrrgh
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-16-2007 02:51:43 PM
Well, thank goodness that's over now.
Anakha's Wii
Pancake
posted 08-16-2007 03:49:10 PM
Haha, Candlejack, you can't say his na
"From the depths of my parent's basement, thy has truly struck a blow for nonconformity."
Demos
Pancake
posted 08-16-2007 04:06:10 PM
-s the meaning of life!
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Mightion Defensor
posted 08-16-2007 04:31:35 PM
That reminds me; I should check to see they fixed that hole in the floaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa.....
Steven Steve
posted 08-16-2007 04:56:53 PM
Yeh, I wonder if they fixed the hole in the ceiling yewazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Willias
Pancake
posted 08-16-2007 05:11:53 PM
quote:
Gadani had this to say about Knight Rider:
I never understood why, after killing someone, the killer politely adds a hyphen to the end of their victim's post and finishes posting without adding anything.

Bigger question: If you're getting ready to be killed, why are you on a fucking computer, and why are you posting here of all places?

Willias fucked around with this message on 08-16-2007 at 05:12 PM.

Rhiannah
WAI!!!
posted 08-16-2007 05:22:07 PM
Because we're the legion of super heroes!

I'm an individual. Just like everyone else!

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-16-2007 05:24:41 PM
quote:
Rhiannah stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Because we're the legion of super heroes!

I heard you once made a sob-laden story to the people at Syn and KaL's wedding about how I made you cry.

c/d

Rhiannah
WAI!!!
posted 08-16-2007 05:32:25 PM
Baby Jebus needed a break

I'm an individual. Just like everyone else!

Steven Steve
posted 08-16-2007 05:56:04 PM
Let's go hun'n' fellas

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-16-2007 06:23:52 PM
quote:
Rhiannah said:
Baby Jebus needed a break

Do you ever post as Azy anymore, or have you completely turned into a gimmick poster now?

Greenlit
posted 08-16-2007 06:46:52 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Mortious said:
Do you ever post as Azy anymore, or have you completely turned into a gimmick poster now?

Hacked off his penis.

Greenlit
posted 08-16-2007 06:47:40 PM
And the best occasion for cutting your reply short is an Alien discussion.

You never know when those damn fa

Snoota
posted 08-16-2007 07:17:49 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Mr. Parcelan!
I heard you once made a sob-laden story to the people at Syn and KaL's wedding about how I made you cry.

c/d

c

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-17-2007 12:00:51 AM
Hey Snoota. What's up?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-17-2007 12:01:38 AM
quote:
Snoota had this to say about dark elf butts:
c

Azizza
Azymyth
Mightion

Anyone else who has played the soggy hanky at my doing should step forward now so I can complete this list.

Gadani
U
posted 08-17-2007 02:22:40 AM
quote:
So quoth Mr. Parcelan:
Azizza
Azymyth
Mightion

Anyone else who has played the soggy hanky at my doing should step forward now so I can complete this list.

Azizza? Are you serious?

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-17-2007 07:27:18 AM
quote:
Gadani stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Azizza? Are you serious?

I can't take sole credit for it. It was in IRC, he was upset because people were calling him crazy for his political views. So, basically, he accused nem-x of being a communist and nem-x sort of responded as he does and then things went wild.

Truth be told, it was actually really depressing. Azizza was breaking down, telling all of us that he was crying, saying that he hoped nem-x was happy, and all nem would reply with was "use the bow to kill bongo bongo" or something equally nonsensical.

It was alot like watching someone meltdown in front of a downs patient.

Mr. Parcelan fucked around with this message on 08-17-2007 at 07:32 AM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-17-2007 11:00:13 AM
Nem's retarded?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 08-17-2007 09:06:03 PM
I dunno, what do you call posting pictures without text 90% of the time?
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Blackened
posted 08-17-2007 09:16:05 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper.
I dunno, what do you call posting pictures without text 90% of the time?
Either "shitposting," or "great comedic taste," of which Nem is the latter.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Snoota
posted 08-23-2007 09:27:35 AM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Pirotess:
Hey Snoota. What's up?

Not much. Working a lot. Got a new missus(that doesn't look right but I think it is!). I got to work the Midsummer Night's Dream party last weekend. It's a yearly midsummer party that Hugh Hefner throws. It's a 2000ish person party. Everyone who comes through the door is put on the list by Hugh Hefner personally. He's been doing it since the '70s and it's always in the Mansion but the company I work for convinced him to let us throw it at the pool in light of our recent partnership with Playboy.

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 08-23-2007 12:30:47 PM
quote:
Snoota thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Not much. Working a lot. Got a new missus(that doesn't look right but I think it is!). I got to work the Midsummer Night's Dream party last weekend. It's a yearly midsummer party that Hugh Hefner throws. It's a 2000ish person party. Everyone who comes through the door is put on the list by Hugh Hefner personally. He's been doing it since the '70s and it's always in the Mansion but the company I work for convinced him to let us throw it at the pool in light of our recent partnership with Playboy.

But did you have a fun time seeing the beautiful ladies?

"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Snoota
posted 08-23-2007 12:32:59 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Lechium:
But did you have a fun time seeing the beautiful ladies?

I hate to shatter your image of life, but there is not a playboy model in the world who isn't 100% totally and completely average looking in person.

Snoota fucked around with this message on 08-23-2007 at 12:35 PM.

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 08-23-2007 12:43:14 PM
quote:
Snoota impressed everyone with:
I hate to shatter your image of life, but there is not a playboy model in the world who isn't 100% totally and completely average looking in person.

I meant in general if good times were had. I'm aware that most playboy models are your average beauty, with loads of photo shop work.

"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 08-23-2007 12:49:08 PM
quote:
This one time, at Mr. Parcelan camp:
Azizza
Azymyth
Mightion

You made me cry

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-23-2007 01:04:44 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Gydyon wrote:
You made me cry

I don't care.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-23-2007 01:12:50 PM
quote:
And coming in at #1 is Mr. Parcelan with "Reply." I'm Casey Casem.
I don't care.

Yes, you do. You may put on airs of indifference, by I know better. Gyd knows better. You care.

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: