EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: 300 Two-disc Collector's Edition
Mightion Defensor
posted 08-12-2007 02:13:54 PM
Was it supposed to come with an insert? All that was in mine were the two discs - no insert showing the chapters 'n' stuff.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 08-12-2007 02:24:44 PM
No insert in mine either

On the special features disc though, highlight the words "Special Features" on the first submenu to see the original 30sec short they filmed to get the movie started. Pretty cool for being done on a shoestring budget with random extras, hehe.

Steven Steve
posted 08-12-2007 02:28:29 PM
Let me guess, you would be Xerxes.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Gadani
U
posted 08-12-2007 03:20:54 PM
I don't think they do inserts in DVDs anymore.

I haven't gotten one since a few years ago

CBTao
Pancake
posted 08-12-2007 06:37:34 PM
Mine in fact, had inserts. And the helmet.
Steven Steve
posted 08-12-2007 08:01:34 PM
Haha, you guys really paid for 300?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 08-12-2007 10:21:39 PM
A buddy of mine paid 10 bucks for it in korea the week it came out and proceeded to burn 20 copies.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Mightion Defensor
posted 08-12-2007 11:06:58 PM
Oh my God, that was the most awesomest movie ever.

I do wish I had more than two speakers and a subwoofer.... with volume high enough for me to make out the voices, the movie was a bit loud...

Oh, and the menu where you said to highlight Special Features on the menu, that wasn't on disc 2, it actually showed up after the credits of the movie.

Steven Steve
posted 08-13-2007 12:57:09 AM
If by "awesomest" you mean most homoerotic and needlessly feminist

Aaron (the good one)
posted 08-13-2007 06:23:33 AM
quote:
One thousand monkies on one thousand typewriters would eventually write what Stalwart Steve said;
If by "awesomest" you mean most homoerotic and needlessly feminist

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 08-14-2007 02:22:38 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Mightion Defensor:
I do wish I had more than two speakers and a subwoofer.... with volume high enough for me to make out the voices, the movie was a bit loud...

I hear there's a button for subtitles on DVDs nowadays.

You might wanna try that.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: