EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: What the fuck is wrong with you?
Blackened
posted 07-20-2007 01:00:42 AM
I'll tell you if you post in this thread.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 07-20-2007 01:06:08 AM
go for it
Gadani
U
posted 07-20-2007 01:06:26 AM
what the fuck is wrong with me?

just don't make me cry

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 07-20-2007 01:11:09 AM
Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Damnati
Filthy
posted 07-20-2007 01:32:52 AM
Because I'm morbidly curious...
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Gadani
U
posted 07-20-2007 01:35:47 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Damnati said:

it'd be easier to do a "what the fuck isn't wrong with you" for you.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-20-2007 01:48:16 AM
Sup dude
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 07-20-2007 02:07:51 AM
Even though I'm sure the general tone of the response will be 'Who the fuck are you?', go for it.
Jargum
Doughnut
posted 07-20-2007 02:37:09 AM
Is it anything that can't be solved by crushing xenos and heretics in His glorious name?
Tier
posted 07-20-2007 02:54:42 AM
Don't bother, I know exactly what's wrong with myself.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 07-20-2007 03:05:26 AM
Okay.
Hayato
Pancake
posted 07-20-2007 04:31:20 AM
hay guys wats goin on in dis thread
nem-x
posted 07-20-2007 04:45:28 AM
nothing because he's not gonna respond
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 07-20-2007 06:20:41 AM
I was gonna say, he probably lost interest after the first five people replied. Besides, the assessments are usually wildly inaccurate and once made, not debatable or even justifiable.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 07-20-2007 07:46:02 AM
You're a a douche
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 07-20-2007 07:50:07 AM
"Insulting people over the internet since 2001"

Nobelauriate Blackened

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Aaron (the good one)
posted 07-20-2007 09:01:42 AM

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 07-20-2007 10:36:26 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when nem-x said:

duh

Greenlit
posted 07-20-2007 10:47:33 AM
actually he just woke up

and now he has to go deliver a cake or something idk

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 07-20-2007 11:45:51 AM
Well, when he's done delivering this mystical cake, he should come make good on his promise and crush everyone's self esteem.
Blackened
posted 07-20-2007 12:09:38 PM
Why the fuck does this cake cost $30? It's a cake.

Anyway, I'll post the critiques later today.

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 07-20-2007 12:16:23 PM
Cocknozzle has me on ignore...
Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Damnati
Filthy
posted 07-20-2007 12:40:28 PM
quote:
Gadani had this to say about Optimus Prime:
it'd be easier to do a "what the fuck isn't wrong with you" for you.

Just for the sake of fuck, let's a pretend I give a damn. I know it's hard, but work with me here.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 07-20-2007 02:54:32 PM
Let's compare notes.
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Oreowned
My friends call me 'Wiggles'
posted 07-20-2007 03:43:02 PM
quote:
Sakkra got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Even though I'm sure the general tone of the response will be 'Who the fuck are you?', go for it.
nem-x
posted 07-20-2007 06:07:26 PM
quote:
Sam Watkins had this to say about John Romero:

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-20-2007 06:24:18 PM
I'm sure there's plenty wrong with me and that Black will no doubt pick out. But sometimes honest insults can shed light on some things.

So color me curious.

Blackened
posted 07-20-2007 07:11:02 PM
quote:
Kegwen.
go for it
Believe or not, I've got nothing but praise for you, currently. You'll state your (admittedly well formed) opinions and stick to your guns. However, you're completely willing to concede points, which is a lot more that I can give the majority of other posters here. You might get a bit too involved a few rare times, but it's not anything big.
quote:
Gadani.
what the fuck is wrong with me?

just don't make me cry

You're kind of like Kegwen, except you don't have enough content in your posts to even be noticed much. Try giving more thoughts beyond the typical "no shift button and only one to three sentences" posts.
quote:
Kaiote.
[xIMG]http://www.viscerotica.net/pictures/commentary/fapfapfap.jpg[/IMG]
I'm sorry I actually bothered to view your post, seeing as I have you on ignore. I can see my opinions about you still hold just as much meaning as they always have.

You're easily one of the worst posters here, and I want you to be banned. In fact, do you own www.viscerotica.net? If not, I'd love to see Parce ban you over image leeching. And if you do, why do you own a domain called vise erotica dot net? Either way, you're the only person on my ignore list and you're staying there.

You're a horrible shit poster. I hope everyone else wakes up to the fact.

quote:
Damnati.
You're overall an uninteresting person. Your posts are typically devoid of any wit or cleverness. The only time I take notice of your words is when I'm trying to ignore them in whatever the political issue thread of the week is.
quote:
Falaanla Marr.
Sup dude
You grew something of a spine over the last few months, so I can't really complain at all. Though you should probably drop the horrible avatar you've got going and get something not so pedotastic.
quote:
Sakkra.
Yeah, you're right. So why are you trying to preemptively roll with the punches? Or why even post? You just don't post enough. Otherwise you're one of the better posters in my book.
quote:
Jargum.
Is it anything that can't be solved by crushing xenos and heretics in His glorious name?
You could be crushed under the boots of a Space Marine and I wouldn't care. You post probably 3-5 times a month. You're not worth remembering.
quote:
Asha'man.
Don't bother, I know exactly what's wrong with myself.
Ho ho, let's get preemptive again! I've already got plenty of self-pity, guys! Don't worry about it!

I'd ask you where your balls are at, but, well...

Other than that obvious comment and the typical stick up your ass attitude that you show more often than not, you're just nothing like House and don't deserve to use him as an avatar. None of us do.

I will admit your jerkishness is sometimes amusing to read, but not in the clever house way, but in the "haha what an asshole" way.

quote:
Vorbis.
Okay.
You're like a short spoken english teacher now. Instead of discussing the wholly uninteresting finer points of grammar ever again, why don't you find something entertaining to post? Don't you also smoke or something? If so, stop being stupid.
quote:
Hayato.
hay guys wats goin on in dis thread
Take everything I said about someone else's low content posting and replace "low" with "no."
quote:
nem-x.
You've been a lot more of an asshole lately, but otherwise I love your posting style (intentional or not). Just fuck off with the DotA stuff. That game is for faggots like Delid.
quote:
Karnaj.
I was gonna say, he probably lost interest after the first five people replied. Besides, the assessments are usually wildly inaccurate and once made, not debatable or even justifiable.
I'm drawing my conclusions from recent posting habits, their context and their post history. So fuck you.

You're the same old Karnaj you've always been. Except you tend to stick to unfunny fads way too long now. Use the joke and move on.

quote:
Sam Watkins.
You're a a douche
You've been nothing but a horrible gimmick poster lately, especially with the new name/avatar/title/sig. Are you just dying for attention? Or do you think you're so uninteresting that you have to cling to morbidly unfunny gimmicks? Drop the stupid shit and go back to being yourself, you were better there.

---

That's all for now.

nem-x
posted 07-20-2007 07:34:07 PM
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 07-20-2007 08:06:25 PM
I demand, but will not receive, examples for my rebuttal.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Willias
Pancake
posted 07-20-2007 08:16:47 PM
Hey, sup Black.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 07-20-2007 08:26:09 PM
Eh, why not.
"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 07-20-2007 08:32:52 PM
hi
Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-20-2007 09:12:31 PM
Compare its emotional impact to the battle of Endor.
ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 07-20-2007 09:18:24 PM
I'm a bit curious if I've actually posted enough to warrant a mention yet so... why not.
"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
Skaw
posted 07-20-2007 10:12:21 PM
Hey Black, remember that time in Crackdown where we were trying to put the observatory globe in pick up trucks?

Or was that Sean..

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 07-20-2007 10:27:35 PM
I like how I'm not friends with Sean or Black on Xbox live because they secretly hate me
Naimah
In a Fire
posted 07-20-2007 10:33:16 PM
Lawl, the cool kid telling people they suck.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-20-2007 10:40:07 PM
quote:
Naimah's fortune cookie read:
Lawl, the cool kid telling people they suck.

I like how you're a butthead.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-20-2007 11:24:36 PM
Black's usually fairly honest.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: