EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Miller Chill
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-15-2007 03:55:42 AM
My mom brought it up when I drove her to the liquor store today. She said it was Miller with like lime and salt already added to it. I dunno if I'll like it or not.

Anybody have experience with this crazy new beverage?

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 07-15-2007 07:21:58 AM
If your beer needs condiments, you need a new beer.
Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 07-15-2007 07:42:37 AM
I'm no drinker, but I thought beer wasnt meant to taste good, just to get you buzzing.
"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 07-15-2007 08:27:55 AM
Well, it's Miller, so we can infer that it's going to taste like ass. The question is: will the lime make it taste any less assy? I doubt it.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 07-15-2007 08:42:04 AM
salt and lime belong with Tecate.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Maradon!
posted 07-15-2007 12:01:34 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Azakias booooze lime pole over bench lick:
I'm no drinker, but I thought beer wasnt meant to taste good, just to get you buzzing.

er, this may be true of shitty beer, but good beer actually tastes good.

The right beer can compliment a meal as well as any wine, while certain ambers and stouts even have as many antioxidants and other health benefits as red wine.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-15-2007 12:09:16 PM
Ok, so has anyone tried it or are you all just gonna sit here and make elitist comments about shit you haven't tasted?

Wait, this is the internet, never mind.

Taylen
Pancake
posted 07-15-2007 01:11:58 PM
quote:
Maradon! attempted to be funny by writing:
er, this may be true of shitty beer, but good beer actually tastes good.

The right beer can compliment a meal as well as any wine, while certain ambers and stouts even have as many antioxidants and other health benefits as red wine.

I know the antioxidant thing is true of Guinness for one, saw the study about that. What other ones do?

"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 07-15-2007 04:07:12 PM
Heh...you're putting vitamins in your beer...what's next, Flintstones Chewables shooters?
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 07-15-2007 05:11:05 PM
quote:
KaLourin wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
salt and lime belong with Tecate.

Used to be the only way I could drink Tecate. Now I skip it,and just make sure its extra fuckin cold. And theres better mexican beers to be had..

On a sidenote.. Firefox is telling me that mexican isn't a fucking adjective.

This stuff you're talking about, seems like.. Making beer into bitch beer.. then trying to make it more manly. So it's like bullqueer beer.

And it's SALTY.

Let that sink in.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-15-2007 05:27:51 PM
I know it sounds weird, but my mom and dad really seemed to like it a lot. That's why I'm curious about it.

I personally think it sounds kinda gross, but wanted opinions.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 07-15-2007 10:29:11 PM
It tastes a lot like corona with the lime already added. As a point of fact, it IS at least better than the regular variety of Miller beers.
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 07-15-2007 11:37:35 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on KaLourin!
salt and lime belong with Tecate tequila.

Just a small spelling correction for you there.

And I second what the others have said. If you nned to add anything to your beer besides more beer, it's time to get yourself a different beer.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Suddar
posted 07-15-2007 11:44:48 PM
Since I work in bottle returns, I hate everybody who puts a lime on their beer. You dumb fucks.

Suddar fucked around with this message on 07-15-2007 at 11:45 PM.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-15-2007 11:49:35 PM
suddar we should buy some of this shit when you're in town this week just to prove these negros that they're right

wait shit

Suddar
posted 07-16-2007 03:51:57 PM
ok but i don't really like beer

i'll be glad to try it though w/e

Suddar fucked around with this message on 07-16-2007 at 03:52 PM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 07-17-2007 07:52:13 AM
Who the fuck said lime?
Alaan
posted 07-17-2007 07:21:10 PM
I say go for it because one of the girls that worked for Miller that was at the track this weekend was hot and wearing a shirt for it. How could it possibly be bad?
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 07-17-2007 09:24:39 PM
If they need to use a busty female to advertise something, how good can it be?
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-17-2007 09:26:42 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper Model 2000 was programmed to say:

Alaan
posted 07-17-2007 10:08:01 PM
quote:
From the book of Elvish Crack Piper, chapter 3, verse 16:

It wasn't a miller girl. It was a girl that worked for miller. She was a regular worker. Moving big rolling cooler things around.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: