EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Anybody actually play AO anymore?
Maradon!
posted 07-09-2007 12:22:21 PM
I picked it up on the suggestion of a buddy of mine. By "picked it up" I mean "downloaded the client and made a free-for-one-year account"

Having not played it since it was in beta, I gotta say that it's a load of fun. "Numbery" but not so much so as EVE, pretty fast paced, and the mission structure is pretty rewarding and fun.

The graphics are primordial to say the least, but they put up a good enough atmosphere with neat little details floating around.

Steven Steve
posted 07-09-2007 05:00:22 PM
So, do you wanta Fanta?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

nem-x
posted 07-09-2007 05:10:25 PM
I liked abusing bugs and running around the gm zone undetected
Demos
Pancake
posted 07-09-2007 11:35:19 PM
Was it AO or Shadowbane that had a bug early on that gave players access to the GM console commands?
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 07-10-2007 05:21:27 AM
Still playing after all these years. =)

BTW I do have the newest expansion, Lost Eden. It's ok, but I haven't done any LE related missions.

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: