EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: For Those Who've Seen Transformers...
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 07-04-2007 09:21:53 AM
Was there a trailer before the movie that had a rather ominous ending where shit started exploding and there was and earthquake going on or something, and there was a loud noise. I know it's from the guy who did Lost, but there was no title.

Anyone have any clue what this is about?

"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 07-04-2007 09:38:47 AM
If it's from the guy who made Lost then you won't find out until the 4th movie, and even then it'll ask more questions than it answers.
Jargum
Doughnut
posted 07-04-2007 09:56:02 AM
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 07-04-2007 09:57:02 AM
Didn't see this at our theater but if you go look on JJ Abrams IMDB page, you can see it is probably either Clover, Star Trek XI, or The Good Sailor. Clover and Good Sailor are just the working names on his untitled projects.

Curse you Jargum!

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 07-04-2007 at 09:58 AM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Alaan
posted 07-04-2007 12:52:56 PM
It was one of the cooler trailers I have seen. Bonus points for someone screaming "WHERE'S JENSEN!" Since thats my last name and all.

Alaan fucked around with this message on 07-04-2007 at 12:56 PM.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 07-04-2007 10:11:21 PM
I saw it and was eagerly awaiting the title, and it didn't happen!

I can't wait until they do more informational trailers for it.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 07-04-2007 10:15:00 PM
You mean the one that was at that going away party for the guy named Rob and someone had a handheld video camera? I thought it was like Godzilla or something because of all the roaring.

Was it called something like a bad robot? I know I saw that somewhere on the screen, but not sure if that was supposed to be the title or what.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Blackened
posted 07-05-2007 01:55:28 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael.
You mean the one that was at that going away party for the guy named Rob and someone had a handheld video camera? I thought it was like Godzilla or something because of all the roaring.

Was it called something like a bad robot? I know I saw that somewhere on the screen, but not sure if that was supposed to be the title or what.

No, that's the production studio owned by Abrams. If you watched LOST you'd recognize it from that.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 07-06-2007 02:16:26 AM
When I saw it with Sakkra today, he said the best possible thing in response to this ad.

"And the future refused to change."

Sure was a hell of a lot better than the trailer itself.

Malbi
posted 07-06-2007 02:20:05 PM
If the entire movie is that amateur styled video camera thing...then it will suck.
I Didnt ask to be Secretary of Balloon Doggies, the Balloon Doggies demanded it!
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 07-06-2007 02:34:07 PM
quote:
Malbi's account was hax0red to write:
If the entire movie is that amateur styled video camera thing...then it will suck.

I only saw it on my TV and the blair witch project was annoying as HELL, I can't fathom what seeing that crap on a large screen would be like *shudder*

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 07-06-2007 11:11:46 PM
Disorienting and headache-causing.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: