EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Battlestar Galactica question (spoilers?)
Maradon!
posted 06-04-2007 05:53:45 AM
I've been watching this series for the past couple days, downloaded from torrents and the like. I'm at the last episode of season 2 and Boomer makes a reference to them "killing her baby"

also in the "Previously" portion I saw scenes of the doctor saying "we did all we can" etc. etc.

Now, I watched season 2 in sequence pretty much end-to-end over the past two days. I KNOW I didn't miss any episodes. At what point did the baby die? Is there some sort of movie I missed out on?

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-04-2007 05:59:36 AM
Boomer's and Helo's baby was taken from them just after it was born. Doc Cottle told them that it had died. There was no movie about it, the events were part of the regular series. But if that happened in season 1 or 2 I cannot remember.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Maradon!
posted 06-04-2007 06:02:30 AM
I'm pretty sure it didn't happen in season 1.

I just can't remember it happening at all - and I'm certain the last episode of season 2 showed scenes that I've never seen.

I guess it's entirely possible that I slept through that part somehow but I'd at least like to know which episode it was so I can go back and watch it

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-04-2007 06:31:33 AM
Some BSG torrents are numbered correctly, but some are not.

Example: You watch episode 14, then go to a file named episode 15.. but it's not.. it's actually episode 16.

Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 06-04-2007 07:54:36 AM
The baby (Hera) was taken from Sharon & Helo and given to a foster parent that Roslin had chosen to raise the baby. Gaining control of Hera is a major plot point in season 3 and many episodes focus on that.

I'd go back and see if you can find the missing episode, she's a pretty big deal.

-H

Maradon!
posted 06-07-2007 04:16:53 AM
Is it just me or did lee adama put on like fourty five pounds between season 2 and 3?
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-07-2007 04:55:14 AM
No, that's intentional.

The actor is actually wearing prostheses.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: