EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Thought for the day: Why is Wolverine always so angry?
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 06-03-2007 09:58:52 PM
I mean, he's had some rough times and all, but at the moment he's got a mutant-regeneration thing going on making him stop aging and almost invincible. Then he got into some rough times, but came out of it with an adamantium skeleton (With cool claws to boot) and a main-character spot which makes him literally invincible. (Like anyone ever stays dead in Marvel comics anyway)

So then, why does he always look like this:

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-03-2007 10:07:06 PM
Because Angrywolverine is happy.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 06-03-2007 10:15:44 PM
Because he's 5'3" and Canadian.
"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Azakias
posted 06-03-2007 10:17:44 PM
And he didnt start out as a main character. He first appeared to fight the Hulk. They just dont like each other much.
"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Maradon!
posted 06-03-2007 10:18:00 PM
quote:
x--AzakiasO-('-'Q) :
Because he's 5'3" and Canadian.

win

Azakias
posted 06-03-2007 10:27:53 PM
Oh yeah. Here's some more.

He's in love with a woman who's married to a four-eyed freak. She's tried to kill him before and she cant seem to stay alive more than 10 minutes.

His mother went crazy. Off the deep end. Gone fishing.

His childhood friend tries to kill him.

His grandfather tried to kill him.

Every few decades he suffers massive amnesia.

Two words: Yellow spandex.

His first love left him for an older man in a mining camp.

Just about every woman he's ever loved either leaves him or dies.

The daughter of the guy who put the adamantium on his bones wanted to kill him because she thought he stole the idea.

He was used by the American and Canadian government for Weapon X.

He's seen combat in both world wars.

Need I continue?

Azakias fucked around with this message on 06-03-2007 at 10:28 PM.

Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 06-03-2007 10:32:52 PM
In all those angry panels, he's not holding a beer.

He really likes beer.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-03-2007 10:40:27 PM
Maybe because he can't die?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Blackened
posted 06-03-2007 10:54:58 PM
bub

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 06-03-2007 11:50:54 PM
Why are skinny girls such bitches?

'Cause they're HUNGRY.

Skaw
posted 06-04-2007 12:37:19 AM
If you had to work with Scott Summers all day, you'd be angry too.
Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 06-04-2007 12:42:08 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Skaw!
If you had to work with Scott Summers all day, you'd be angry too.

Seems like there's at least one douchebag in every working evironment.

-H

Boss
Pancake
posted 06-04-2007 04:50:32 PM
If I was a fag, I'd be pissed too.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 06-04-2007 10:01:51 PM
Three words: "Lack of roughage". The guy always seems like he hasn't taken a crap for a week. Maybe he should head off into the Canadian Rockies and not come back until he eats an entire redwood or something.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: