EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: "100 things I'm not allowed to do aboard the Battlestar Galactica."
Demos
Pancake
posted 04-22-2007 09:29:57 PM
Click for humor.

Might be timelined; I haven't been keeping up to date, but I found these hilarious nontheless. Favorites:

"I will not spell Col. Tigh's name 'T-G-H' and claim that 'The cylons stole the I'"

"I will not, under any circumstances, ask President Roslin who died and left her in charge."

"I will not suggest that when she grows up, Hera Agathon's callsign should be 'Poptart'"

"I will not hum 'Billy Don't Be a Hero' around Lt. Dualla (even if Lee laughs)"

"I will not leave WD-40 in the Agathons' quarters."

Edit: typo

Demos fucked around with this message on 04-22-2007 at 09:37 PM.

"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Greenlit
posted 04-22-2007 09:36:00 PM
Some of these are actually pretty good.
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 04-22-2007 09:53:39 PM
I will not ask Lt. Gaeta if he prefers "clicky tops" or "twisty bottoms".

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-23-2007 08:39:50 AM
quote:
I will not ask Lee Adama if he knows where his towel is.
quote:
I will not start a "Who's a Cylon?" betting pool.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: