EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Do I got to hell for posting this...
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-05-2007 11:08:49 AM
..or do you go to hell for laughing at it?

Man, hip hop sure has gotten retarded.

And if that's not enough for you, Clean Up the Game.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-05-2007 01:48:20 PM
Oh God why! Five'd!
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 04-05-2007 03:16:59 PM
Christ, is this real?
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Demos
Pancake
posted 04-05-2007 08:00:17 PM
Fuck, I can't even watch that shit.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 04-05-2007 09:05:08 PM
Okay I feel really bad now...

I watched it, minus sound, and I couldn't figure out why Karnaj said he was going to hell because all I thought about it was, "Man he sure does look retarded in that video..."

So then I re-watched it with sound to see if the point was somewhere in the lyrics or music... Oh man.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Greenlit
posted 04-05-2007 09:13:46 PM
We often carpool at work. Being that my truck only seats two, I never get to drive.

Some of the shit I have to listen to on the radio with these people is just fucking retarded. I like a lot of rap, but absolutely nothing I've heard on the radio while riding with these guys has been remotely likeable.

But it's got nothing on this shit :psyduck:

Greenlit fucked around with this message on 04-05-2007 at 09:18 PM.

nem-x
posted 04-06-2007 12:58:44 AM
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 04-06-2007 07:45:21 AM
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: