EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Man...Houston better have some good places to eat
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 04-04-2007 06:48:58 PM
Going to Houston for my company next week. Overtime aplenty. Going to try and get a belt buckle with my name on it while I'm there. And a cowboy hat.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 04-04-2007 07:04:49 PM
There's some good places. Look me up while you're out here.
nem-x
posted 04-04-2007 08:49:55 PM
dont do it bajah will touch you
Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 04-05-2007 12:52:51 AM
I can vouch for the fact that Bajah is not a rapist! That or I don't turn him on.

There are tons of places to eat. If you leave town without eating some BBQ and/or Tex Mex, I'm pretty sure it qualifies you to go straight to Hell.

-H

Hellbender fucked around with this message on 04-05-2007 at 12:53 AM.

Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 04-05-2007 03:23:06 AM
I too hope to end up in Texas if all goes well. Bring your sword, for there can be only one! (pst, don't forget the snakeskin boots)
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 04-05-2007 06:50:51 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Annarchae!
I too hope to end up in Texas if all goes well. Bring your sword, for there can be only one! (pst, don't forget the snakeskin boots)

There aren't enough snakes to cover his tootsies!

I hope you have a good time!

Bring me back something?

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 04-05-2007 07:21:25 AM
Yeah....Dan (the head of the office down there) tells me I need to try Texas BBQ.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-05-2007 07:40:29 AM
Beef ribs ftw
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 04-05-2007 07:41:46 AM
God, I'm hungry now.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 04-05-2007 08:52:56 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Cuba:
Yeah....Dan (the head of the office down there) tells me I need to try Texas BBQ.

Chilli....

Although I'd probably destroy your digestive system. Just ask Matt... There is no such thing as too hot!

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Maradon!
posted 04-05-2007 11:07:57 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Faelynn LeAndris who doth quote:
Chilli....

Although I'd probably destroy your digestive system. Just ask Matt... There is no such thing as too hot!

I'm all about nuclear chili

Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 04-06-2007 02:30:59 AM
The thing about chili is that there really aren't any restaurants that specialize in it. Not the good shit, anyway. You have to find a chili cook off going on somewhere.

-H

Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 04-06-2007 05:30:39 AM
quote:
Hellbender got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
The thing about chili is that there really aren't any restaurants that specialize in it. Not the good shit, anyway. You have to find a chili cook off going on somewhere.

-H

I've won 2 out of the 5 or so I've entered!

Sadly, Matt and Tim won't touch the stuff, Trent liked it though I think. He has my recipe too I believe, minus whatever I forgot to add on to it.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 04-06-2007 07:08:26 AM
Sadly, I'm not exactly sure what my schedule will be like while I'm down there. They're short staffed down there, so I've been told to expect busy days and overtime. Flipside is that their fastest person is about 30% slower than me, and they do a lot easier stuff down there than we get up here in Indy.

The result? We might actually be okay...minimal overtime, get out of there at six or seven. On the other hand, if we get slammed with work on any given day, I could be there until like nine or ten. No weekend, either. I fly in Monday morning, fly out Friday afternoon. It's like I'm on a bungee.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 04-06-2007 01:33:44 PM
quote:
Faelynn LeAndris had this to say about Tron:
Chilli....

Fae totally built up his chilli when he was out here in Vegas and then fucked up making it and it sucked.

Then he was trying to throw away the rest of it that no one wanted because it sucked and accidently threw the dish in the dumpster and dove headfirst into it to try and get it back. Which was one of the funniest things, ever.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: