EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The Blasphemy Challenge
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-04-2007 11:49:57 AM
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-04-2007 12:02:32 PM
Eh, I couldn't be bothered to make the video, cut it, then upload it. I mean, that takes effort, FFS. Getting a movie for free is a pretty cool incentive, though, I guess.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 04-04-2007 12:24:22 PM
Just thought it was interesting was all. I certainly have no effort to record anything myself (which is a bad excuse for a film major).

Just wanted to share. Maybe some of you have enough free time?

Maradon!
posted 04-04-2007 12:40:32 PM
There's a "mac switcher" parody in here somewhere
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 04-04-2007 01:00:41 PM
I was like 'meh' until they said you get a free DVD, then i was like 'score!'

Wonder if they will actually send me a DVD though if I upload a video, hmm

Awww, their site says they are giving 1001 copies of the DVD away but youtube already has over 2,000 video replies

Dang

Vorago fucked around with this message on 04-04-2007 at 01:02 PM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-04-2007 01:05:08 PM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Maradon! all over myself!
There's a "mac switcher" parody in here somewhere

Heh, it'd work even better with the current Mac ads:

"Hi, I'm a Christian."

"And I'm an atheist. What's that book you have there, Christian?"

"Well, it's called a Bible, Atheist. I use it as a moral groundwork and guide for living my life. Say, you don't have a Bible, do you?"

"Nah, I just do whatever the fuck we want, whenever I want."

"...Oh."

"Yeah. OK, I'm gonna go get hammered and hook up with some random chick. Peace."

...And so on.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 04-04-2007 04:17:48 PM
I dunno if it's worth totally ruining any chance at running for public office just to get a free DVD.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-04-2007 04:30:51 PM
quote:
Maradon! screamed this from the crapper:
I dunno if it's worth totally ruining any chance at running for public office just to get a free DVD.

Well, it's not totally ruining it. There's that Congressman out in California who just admitted he was an atheist of sorts. So, as long as you're hip to running for office in Godless California, you're OK.

Oh, I got it! You could make the video, but have your buttcheeks do the talking, like in Ace Ventura. That'd be awesome.

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: