EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: So, what weird/strange/scary things have people dreamed lately?
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 03-28-2007 09:50:59 PM
Last night at one point in my dream, a group of four girl scouts (As in, the kind one would purchase cookies from) were cannibalizing a man on the sidewalk of a sunny suburb.

They were later killed when, while chasing me through one of the homes in said suburb, I tossed a fire extinguisher inside of the oven in the kitchen. Turns out that basically becomes a bomb with enough force to wipe the house off the face of the damn Earth... after just enough time for me to make it out the back door. Convenient!

Maradon!
posted 03-28-2007 09:51:51 PM
Little do you know that this actually happens in real life all the time.
nem-x
posted 03-28-2007 10:01:48 PM
I dreamed about that kirby golf game for some reason
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-28-2007 10:20:31 PM
I had one of those awesome epic-movie dreams recently that you wake up from and think "omfg that was awesome" then forget all the details five minutes later.

Bittersweet.

Gadani
U
posted 03-28-2007 10:26:12 PM
I dreamt last night that I was somewhere, I don't really remember where. What I do remember is that it was a social gathering of some sort.

Anyway, the cops pulled up right as I was leaving because someone had reported somebody having illegal drugs.

I continued to my car, but the black police officer (I don't know why he was black) told me that he would need my papers (I was apparently living in some alternate reality where you would get a document if you had never been in possession or under the influence of drugs) to let me go. I gave them to him, and he sped off because one of the guys who did have drugs was running away.

Anyway, I was driving home and I got pulled over by a different officer and he wanted my papers. I looked for them, but then had to explain to the cop that the other officer (the black one) had my papers because he was checking them and he got sidetracked chasing down a criminal.

The officer didn't really believe me, so we went to the police station (that was right down the street from my house in my dream; it's not like that in real life, it's across town) and the black officer was there and he had my papers.

I was free to go, and I don't know what happened after that.

Skaw
posted 03-28-2007 11:28:18 PM
I dreamt that me and my girlfriend were at my grandparents for some party. Then I woke up because it was < 30 minutes worth of sleep because it was a nap.

Skaw fucked around with this message on 03-28-2007 at 11:32 PM.

CBTao
Pancake
posted 03-28-2007 11:48:40 PM
I dreamt I was directing a theater adaptation of 300 starring the girls from customer service (I work for Best Buy), and sitting way off to the side, against the wall, at a little nightclub table, was my ex-gf, who proceeded to tell me she wanted me back.
Maradon!
posted 03-29-2007 12:27:15 AM
quote:
x--CBTaoO-('-'Q) :
I dreamt I was directing a theater adaptation of 300 starring the girls from customer service (I work for Best Buy), and sitting way off to the side, against the wall, at a little nightclub table, was my ex-gf, who proceeded to tell me she wanted me back.

That sounds like a movie I'd watch.

Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 03-29-2007 01:17:40 AM
I dreamed I was in an episode of Full House... skaree
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-29-2007 02:16:56 AM
The only weird thing about my dreams is that they almost never relate to things I do normally. I almost never dream of people I know, nor do my dreams take place in places I know.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 03-29-2007 04:21:11 AM
I just so happened to have a dream the other night where I was casually eating a dead mans brains. Really freaked me out when I woke up.
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 03-29-2007 07:17:13 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Mortious was all like:
I had one of those awesome epic-movie dreams recently that you wake up from and think "omfg that was awesome" then forget all the details five minutes later.

Bittersweet.

FTW!

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 03-29-2007 07:57:08 AM
I had a dream that my family went to a supermarket and for some reason were all crowding around this game trying to test how smart I was. They were taking it, not me. I was looking around trying to get this easter rabbit toy for lord knows what reason.

They called me over and said Mark you won third place!

I'm all what the hell whatever. I was supposed to win a prize which was some cheesy little ring, but we got kicked out of the store before I could get to it.

So we were at our old house (one before we moved last) and decided the prize must be obtained. So we went all mission impossible style into the market (with no resistance, mind you). It was way too dark to see anything and the only flashlight I had was my DS Lite. I looked under this table and found the three prize rings. (Cracker jack garbage still, mind you.) I got greedy and took all of them and we went home.

When we got home it was like midnight or 1 in the morning and my dad was like IM MAKING FRIED EGGS FOR EVERYONE. He made like 30 or 40.

I was at home upstairs and out the door next to me I saw this giant flooding egg yolk rushing towards me from the next room (not the kitchen where my dad was making eggs, mind you) with the Easter Bunny from before riding on it with a maniacal look on his face.

And then I woke up.

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 03-29-2007 at 07:57 AM.

leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 03-29-2007 10:18:43 AM
I had a dream in which a law had been passed making it illegal to eat marshmallows. It was a heavily imposed law and Persons caught and conviced with Marshmallow Possession faced prison sentences of up to TEN YEARS.

The funniest thing was that in my dream I watched someone get arrested and taken away in a car while I was stood a few metres away from them smoking a really big spliff.

HILARITY.

leckzilla! fucked around with this message on 03-29-2007 at 10:19 AM.

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 03-29-2007 10:18:50 AM
I had a dream last night about my childhood
not a cool thing to wake up to at all..
Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 03-30-2007 12:54:00 PM
Just had a dream that a terrorist driving a jet attacked my work office. While everyone was scrambling to escape, I jumped in my jet and gave chase in a dog fight. I eventually won the fight and took him down.
Hayato
Pancake
posted 03-31-2007 06:22:43 PM
Last night, I dreamt that I was some Indiana Jones-esque archaeologist trying to get some sort of golden statue (one of those bust-type statues). As I lifted the statue, the room started to flood with ants, while I casually walked out of the temple. I got stung by one of them as I walked out, before waking up.
Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 03-31-2007 06:33:16 PM
A couple months ago, I had a dream where I had sex with a tranny. I woke up confused and feeling rather dirty. I even remember being confused and disgusted in the dream. I don't know.

That's about the only dream I can remember from the last year or so, though. My brain is boring.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 03-31-2007 10:15:05 PM
Ever see the anime S-Cry-ed?

I dreamed I was a S-Cry-ed character.

My alter gave me a rocket punch. It was delightfully cheesy.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 03-31-2007 10:15:39 PM
Giant bipedal spiders. v v
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 04-01-2007 11:05:08 AM
quote:
En Garde, Monsieur leckzilla!! Them's Fightin words:
I had a dream in which a law had been passed making it illegal to eat marshmallows. It was a heavily imposed law and Persons caught and conviced with Marshmallow Possession faced prison sentences of up to TEN YEARS.

Funny, I was in the store today, saw a package of marshmallows, and thought "now who would dream of these things to be illegal? Look at them, they're so yummy!"

and then I bought them so I could make smores later on.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: