EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Ten questions
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-28-2007 04:50:14 PM
They run the gamut from silly to silly. Enjoy.

You're on your way to an awesome party. What kind of party is it, and what makes it especially awesome for you?

Driving on a lonely country road one afternoon, when a car coming the other way hucks a something into your lane, and speeds away. Forced to stop, you find that they've thrown a bag full of cash out. No one but you saw this. Do you take the money?

What are your plans for the weekend?

What are your plans for the summer?

What are your plans for the next year?

You're stranded on a deserted island somewhere in the tropics for the rest of your life, which you can assume will be as long as it would in civilization. You can bring along one person, an unlimited supply of one food item (to supplement whatever you find to eat on the island), and an unlimited supply of one luxury item (computer w/ internet connection, alcohol of some variety, etc.). With whom and with what do you spend the rest of your life on this isolated tropical paradise?

There's a prosperous, modern city somewhere of approximately 500,000 people. Due to a peculiar set of circumstances, this city is going to be destroyed and everyone in it is going to die screaming in fear and pain. You alone have the ability to save this city, but insodoing, you will lose your own life. If you save them, you'll be forever known as a hero and savior of this city. If you don't, you'll forever be known and reviled for that. Do you sacrifice yourself to save this city of 500,000 strangers?

Same scenario as above, but no one is going to know that you chose either way.

What is your favorite color?

Girls/gay fellows: Do you spit or swallow? Guys: Do you prefer your partner to spit or swallow?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 03-28-2007 05:00:57 PM
quote:
Karnaj stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:

You're on your way to an awesome party. What kind of party is it, and what makes it especially awesome for you? - It's a long party with the Waiszlings and it's awesome for being able to hang out with them and also alcohol.

Driving on a lonely country road one afternoon, when a car coming the other way hucks a something into your lane, and speeds away. Forced to stop, you find that they've thrown a bag full of cash out. No one but you saw this. Do you take the money? - Absolutely.

What are your plans for the weekend? - Working and probably just chilling out. Everyone went home for the rest of the school year, so I'm probably gonna be bored.

What are your plans for the summer? - Hang out, chill out, maybe do something different hopefully. Camping or see a concert or something.

What are your plans for the next year? - 21st Birthday.

You're stranded on a deserted island somewhere in the tropics for the rest of your life, which you can assume will be as long as it would in civilization. You can bring along one person, an unlimited supply of one food item (to supplement whatever you find to eat on the island), and an unlimited supply of one luxury item (computer w/ internet connection, alcohol of some variety, etc.). With whom and with what do you spend the rest of your life on this isolated tropical paradise? - No one, pop tarts, computer w/ internet. And after a couple weeks I would probably kill myself.

There's a prosperous, modern city somewhere of approximately 500,000 people. Due to a peculiar set of circumstances, this city is going to be destroyed and everyone in it is going to die screaming in fear and pain. You alone have the ability to save this city, but insodoing, you will lose your own life. If you save them, you'll be forever known as a hero and savior of this city. If you don't, you'll forever be known and reviled for that. Do you sacrifice yourself to save this city of 500,000 strangers? - Nope.

Same scenario as above, but no one is going to know that you chose either way. - Nope.

What is your favorite color? - No preference. Only reason I wear black shirts almost constantly is because it's harder to see sweatstains.

Girls/gay fellows: Do you spit or swallow? Guys: Do you prefer your partner to spit or swallow? - Not applicable.

Gadani
U
posted 03-28-2007 06:05:51 PM
1. You're on your way to an awesome party. What kind of party is it, and what makes it especially awesome for you?

1. It's a party with a bunch of friends where not everyone is getting drunk. It's awesome for me because my friends are there and I don't have to be a designated driver.

2. Driving on a lonely country road one afternoon, when a car coming the other way hucks a something into your lane, and speeds away. Forced to stop, you find that they've thrown a bag full of cash out. No one but you saw this. Do you take the money?

2. Yes. If I see something on the news about some business or somebody whose money has gone missing, I'd return it, though.

3. What are your plans for the weekend?

3. Movies with a few buds, spending time with my girlfriend, dunno what else.

4. What are your plans for the summer?

4. Same as 3. Also working a bunch and getting ready to start college.

5. What are your plans for the next year?

5. Not fail college.

6. You're stranded on a deserted island somewhere in the tropics for the rest of your life, which you can assume will be as long as it would in civilization. You can bring along one person, an unlimited supply of one food item (to supplement whatever you find to eat on the island), and an unlimited supply of one luxury item (computer w/ internet connection, alcohol of some variety, etc.). With whom and with what do you spend the rest of your life on this isolated tropical paradise?

6. The person is a tough choice. Do I want to bring my best friend, my girlfriend, my mommy? I really don't know about that one. I would have to pick a computer with internet connection for the item, and for the food: Rice & Gravy.

7. There's a prosperous, modern city somewhere of approximately 500,000 people. Due to a peculiar set of circumstances, this city is going to be destroyed and everyone in it is going to die screaming in fear and pain. You alone have the ability to save this city, but insodoing, you will lose your own life. If you save them, you'll be forever known as a hero and savior of this city. If you don't, you'll forever be known and reviled for that. Do you sacrifice yourself to save this city of 500,000 strangers?

7. I doubt it, I'm very selfish. I might do it if I were older.

8. Same scenario as above, but no one is going to know that you chose either way.

8. No.

9. What is your favorite color?

9. Blue

10. Girls/gay fellows: Do you spit or swallow? Guys: Do you prefer your partner to spit or swallow?

10. It doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm getting a blowjob

Gadani fucked around with this message on 03-28-2007 at 06:06 PM.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 03-28-2007 06:41:24 PM
1 -- Probably just me and a few friends hanging out and playing Wii. Probably Wii Sports, that game is fun.

2 -- Yup, damn skippy. For all I know, they're the cash fairy and I've been blessed.

3 -- Probably play through and review the new Custom Robo game then hang out with my girlfriend.

4 -- Graduate in May, work for a couple months after that.

5 -- Either teach English for Japan in a year or keep my current job and pretty much not do much else than start to pay back Uncle Sam for the Federal Loan Assraping.

6 -- My girlfriend would go with me. As for food, I'd probably bring along either rice or chicken. I'd bring the computer if I got an upgrade every few years, otherwise I'd probably bring along the booze.

7 -- Yup, I wouldn't be happy living while being so hated.

8 -- I wouldn't do it if no one knew.

9 -- Green. Unless it is hair, then red.

10 -- Hey, I don't much care either way as long as the mess gets cleaned up.

Boss
Pancake
posted 03-28-2007 06:56:37 PM
1) I don't party. =/
2) Of course I take the money.
3) This weekend, I will enjoy being off work.
4) This summer, I plan to get moved off to college. It's time for a comeback tour.
5) I plan to be back in college next year. Other stuff will happen. Guaranteed.
6) Hmmm... I'm not sure I could tolerate anyone for that time, but if I had to choose... I'd probably say Heather Locklear. My food of preference would be Nutty Buddy ice cream. Also, I would require a computer with any sort of internet connection better than dial-up. I would kill myself eventually.
7) I'd die for them.
8) Regardless of who knows.
9) Grey.
10) I'd prefer her to swallow, unless she wants an eye socket full.
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 03-28-2007 07:39:40 PM
quote:
Karnaj was naked while typing this:

You're on your way to an awesome party. What kind of party is it, and what makes it especially awesome for you?

Going to hang out with friends for a while. Booze, video games, and bad movies to make fun of.

Driving on a lonely country road one afternoon, when a car coming the other way hucks a something into your lane, and speeds away. Forced to stop, you find that they've thrown a bag full of cash out. No one but you saw this. Do you take the money?

That depends on a lot of things. If someone is just throwing bags full of money around, the money is probably stolen and they're trying to get rid of it. So, if I had some means of determining whether or not the money is stolen, I'd use that and then only take the money if it is in fact not stolen. If I don't have a means of determining that, I play it safe and leave the money.

Dunno, really. Homework. Slacking. Something might come up. I might get the chance to hang out with friends (though probably minus the booze).

New courses. Slacking.

New courses. Slacking. Possibly a workterm.

You're stranded on a deserted island somewhere in the tropics for the rest of your life, which you can assume will be as long as it would in civilization. You can bring along one person, an unlimited supply of one food item (to supplement whatever you find to eat on the island), and an unlimited supply of one luxury item (computer w/ internet connection, alcohol of some variety, etc.). With whom and with what do you spend the rest of your life on this isolated tropical paradise?

Comedy option: I bring a clone of myself. For food, I bring unlimited beer, which counts because in some cultures, beer is considered a food. For the luxury item, a pair of broadswords. Dual douchebags drunkenly dueling to the death.

Real option: Food is definitely some kind of pasta, I dunno. Item is definitely a computer with Internet access. As for the other person... I'd probably still bring the clone of myself.

There's a prosperous, modern city somewhere of approximately 500,000 people. Due to a peculiar set of circumstances, this city is going to be destroyed and everyone in it is going to die screaming in fear and pain. You alone have the ability to save this city, but insodoing, you will lose your own life. If you save them, you'll be forever known as a hero and savior of this city. If you don't, you'll forever be known and reviled for that. Do you sacrifice yourself to save this city of 500,000 strangers?

That depends. Am I going to be the cause of the city's destruction? If so, fuck 'em. If not, then I save them.

Same answer.

Red. Best colour ever.

Girls/gay fellows: Do you spit or swallow? Guys: Do you prefer your partner to spit or swallow?

I'm not picky.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Willias
Pancake
posted 03-28-2007 07:42:27 PM
quote:
Karnaj attempted to be funny by writing:

• I have no clue, my imagination isn't really going at the moment. D:

• I'm not sure if I'd either leave the money there, or pick it up and eventually take it to the proper authorities.

• Plans? What are these... plans?

• Just keep on truckin' I guess. :/

• See above.

• Hrm. Computer and internet I guess. Entertainment for me and whoever else is on the island. Don't even really need upgrades, as we could use the computer for news, movies, and music and stuff. Food... It'd need to be something to drink. Hell, bottled water would work. Could maybe find some fruit or something on the island, but getting water is generally a pain in the ass. As for the person, no idea.

• No.

• Still no.

• I don't know. Either blue or yellow.

• Hey, after the junk is out of me, why the hell should I care where it goes. ...As long as it's not back into me. That'd be pretty gross. D:

• Tyewa Dawnsister
    In Poverty
    posted 03-29-2007 12:31:08 AM
    quote:
    Karnaj had this to say about dark elf butts:

Pity Party, making fun of depressed people is fun.

Take the money.

Closing on a new house, moving into said house, dancing because it is finally done.

Work, Gencon

Work, Gencon

The worlds best sailor, limes, a seaworthy sailboat. Might as well try to escape.

You only live once, and who cares if anyone remembers you, you are still dead. Let them burn.

Same song second verse.

Green

Swallow, that crap is a pain to clean up.

Tyewa Dawnsister fucked around with this message on 03-29-2007 at 12:34 AM.

"And God said: 'Let there be Satan, so people don't blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Satan." - George Burns
    leckzilla!
    Squeak!
    posted 03-29-2007 10:49:52 AM
    You're on your way to an awesome party. What kind of party is it, and what makes it especially awesome for you? - It's a studenty house party like the ones I used to have back in my first and second years at university where everything was quite groovy and nobody criticised your choice of drink/smoke/drugs and it usually ended in a small group of people still sat on the floor laughing their asses off at 7am. It's awesome because when it gets to about that time everyone surviving goes to nearby food place to get breakfast and it's one of those instances where there's no hangover or comedown. =D

Driving on a lonely country road one afternoon, when a car coming the other way hucks a something into your lane, and speeds away. Forced to stop, you find that they've thrown a bag full of cash out. No one but you saw this. Do you take the money? Take the money, wait for any reports on the news and if it's all good keep it. If people are looking for it then i'd hand it in.

What are your plans for the weekend? I'm going to an "Eddies night." I would say i'm going to Eddie's but It burned down. =( Luckily they just keep holding the nights at different venues so it's still kinda good. Lots of Jack Daniels will be consumed.

What are your plans for the summer? I'm going to do volunteer work for Oxfam. So any UK EC'ers going to the festivals may pass either myself or my man sporting rather lovely neon orange tabards and keeping you safe, happy and the blaggers out. I'll be at the Latitude Festival and possibly Wychwood and The Reading Festival if I can get the time off.

What are your plans for the next year? I haven't planned that far ahead.

You're stranded on a deserted island somewhere in the tropics for the rest of your life, which you can assume will be as long as it would in civilization. You can bring along one person, an unlimited supply of one food item (to supplement whatever you find to eat on the island), and an unlimited supply of one luxury item (computer w/ internet connection, alcohol of some variety, etc.). With whom and with what do you spend the rest of your life on this isolated tropical paradise? I'd take my Gentleman Friend I think. I'd take an unlimited supply of chickens because then you have both chicken (Protein and tastyness) to go with whatever vegetation is good to eat and you also have eggs. Luxury item might possibly be a computer with internet connection or some form of communication. I could probably brew my own moonshine. =D

There's a prosperous, modern city somewhere of approximately 500,000 people. Due to a peculiar set of circumstances, this city is going to be destroyed and everyone in it is going to die screaming in fear and pain. You alone have the ability to save this city, but insodoing, you will lose your own life. If you save them, you'll be forever known as a hero and savior of this city. If you don't, you'll forever be known and reviled for that. Do you sacrifice yourself to save this city of 500,000 strangers? Well yes because it'd suck to live the rest of your life a hate figure. What a miserable question.

Same scenario as above, but no one is going to know that you chose either way. Yeah i'd probably say yes again because otherwise i'd kill myself out of guilt or something.

What is your favorite color? Red.

Girls/gay fellows: Do you spit or swallow? Guys: Do you prefer your partner to spit or swallow? Depends on the person's diet because it really does taste quite foul if you eat certain things or drink loads of beer. =( Eat plenty of fruit and I have no problem. Otherwise you can clean it up yourself. =p

tFUCKING RETARD
    Pancake
    posted 03-29-2007 05:16:29 PM
    quote:
    Karnaj was listening to Cher while typing:

Lots of liquor and pot, a few close friends, and a buncha video games and strippers.

Take the money

Work

Work

Get some classes in at college, work, finish getting into excellent shape

I'd bring Kirsten Kreuk, sushi, and a computer.

I do not sacrifice myself.

Same.

Black

Swallow

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
    BeauChan
    Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
    posted 03-29-2007 06:58:40 PM
    it's a new years ever party, and I'm going to get HAMMED out of my mind.

Yes.

Sleep, I'm sick.

22nd Birthday (going to FL!) and just life in general.

Dunno...

My best guy friend, popcorn and an unlimited supply of alcohol. I choose the friend because we've never fought, even though we've been in some tough situations together, and the alcohol is because I want to stumble around without having to ever ask "but why is the rum gone?"

Absolutely not.

Even more so, NO.

Yellow

Swallow.

BeauChan fucked around with this message on 03-29-2007 at 06:59 PM.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
    Led
    *kaboom*
    posted 03-29-2007 07:08:32 PM
    Platoon get-together. I can get incredibly drunk and not worry about getting raped or something. Although last time I woke up they drew stuff all over me

Yep.

Sleep, exercise, more sleep, potentially sleeping, rollerblading, maybe some drawing.

Online college courses 'n stuff.

Not get shot and/or die.

Person - No one.
    Food - MREs.
    Item - PDA with every book ever written on it, that can also recieve new books via magic

Sure, why not.

Hell no, go die for all I care.

Red.

Depends on taste.

Hostile Makeover
    Evil as chocolate covered thistles
    posted 03-29-2007 07:57:54 PM
    It's a Con, of some sort. 4 days of stuff looked at strangely by the common populace, for one reason or another.

Take the money and run. Not a second thought.

Gonna go see Blades of Glory. Maybe stop at a tattoo parlor. Maybe sushi.

*shrugs* I dunno. Hopefully cushy gov't job.

Find a decent new house someplace. Maybe get a puppy. Continue to be ridiculously happy.

I'd bring along quinoa as the food item (complete protein on it's own!), same person I'm sitting next to, and... only one item? Really? A computer with internet connection, and I'll smuggle along a major credit card with no limit and no billing dates (so long as this is a fantasy).

Legendary immortality? Sure, why not. I figure the rewards on the other side will balance out the whole... death thing.

Pft, no. I'd ransack everything of value after the fact, and move elsewhere, living like a proverbial king.

Purple, black, silver. Yes, all of them.

Girls/gay fellows: Do you spit or swallow?
    No comment.

Alidane
    Urinary Tract Infection
    posted 03-29-2007 08:07:15 PM
    It's the kind where everyone gets really drunk and burns stuff, I guess.

Why not? I'd probably stretch out the spending, though, just to be cautious

Gearing up for the new quarter

Interning at Apple.

Graduate college, find job, start to dig myself out of debt. In that order.

Ho-ho's and a computer. I'll eat myself into an early graves, fuck tropical islands.

Depends on how I die. Do I have to get tortured to death, or do I get to go out like a light bulb? I'd be leery about torture, but I'd probably do it if it meant near-instananeous death for me.

Doesn't change anything

I think it's black this week.

Guys: Do you prefer your partner to spit or swallow?
    Don't care

Jajahotep
    Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
    posted 03-29-2007 09:54:30 PM
    quote:
    Xyrra had this to say about Captain Planet:
    Gonna go see Blades of Glory. Maybe stop at a tattoo parlor. Maybe sushi.

Take me with you, pulleeease???

* You're on your way to an awesome party. What kind of party is it, and what makes it especially awesome for you?

- It's a book signing party. It's especially awesome because it's in celebration of my first published novel.

* Driving on a lonely country road one afternoon, when a car coming the other way hucks a something into your lane, and speeds away. Forced to stop, you find that they've thrown a bag full of cash out. No one but you saw this. Do you take the money?

- Right now I'm leaning towards no. I'd be suspicious as all hell. But then again, I might. Depends on my current financial situation. Am I broke? Desperate for even a little bit of cash? Then yeah, I probably would. But right now, I'm thinking that I wouldn't.

* What are your plans for the weekend?

- Soccer game on Saturday. Absolutely nothing on Sunday.

* What are your plans for the summer?

- My future in-laws are coming for two weeks! Eventually we'll mosey our way to Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown.

* What are your plans for the next year?

- Now that I know what I want to do with my life, I'd like to get back into school. Plus that whole wedding bit in a year.

* You're stranded on a deserted island somewhere in the tropics for the rest of your life, which you can assume will be as long as it would in civilization. You can bring along one person, an unlimited supply of one food item (to supplement whatever you find to eat on the island), and an unlimited supply of one luxury item (computer w/ internet connection, alcohol of some variety, etc.). With whom and with what do you spend the rest of your life on this isolated tropical paradise?

- I'd take Steve, ramen (it has endless possibilities!) and probably the internet computer. Fark would come in handy.

* There's a prosperous, modern city somewhere of approximately 500,000 people. Due to a peculiar set of circumstances, this city is going to be destroyed and everyone in it is going to die screaming in fear and pain. You alone have the ability to save this city, but insodoing, you will lose your own life. If you save them, you'll be forever known as a hero and savior of this city. If you don't, you'll forever be known and reviled for that. Do you sacrifice yourself to save this city of 500,000 strangers?

- Mmm, they can hate me.

* Same scenario as above, but no one is going to know that you chose either way.

- I stick with my former answer.

* What is your favorite color?

- red

* Girls/gay fellows: Do you spit or swallow? Guys: Do you prefer your partner to spit or swallow?

- No comment.

Nicole
    The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
    posted 03-30-2007 05:27:21 AM
    quote:
    The secret sex lives of the royal family! Jerry Springer had sex with Satan! Karnaj's secret ape-man son! LIVE AT FIVE!

There are people there who I know and like and also do not know but I can meet. It's either a costume party or has some other emphasis on clothing. It is sponsored by someone who is ungodly rich and can throw around unbelievable amounts of money on hilarious and enjoyable high-class entertainments and consumables, from the legal to the illegal to the immoral to the I just don't want to know. It's awesome for me because it combines constant stimulation, a twisted-sophisticated atmosphere and heavy intoxicants, which pretty much guarantees an instant good time for me, at least.

Sure. It's obvious the other guy didn't want it, after all. Even if it came from terrorists or child slavery, it's mine now, and is going right into video games and art supplies.

Dinner/drinks/general evening plans on Sunday. Have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow or Saturday.

None yet.

Work and learning and stuff.

I would bring Leopold, who I love and would not want to be apart from for, well, any amount of time, really. A computer with an internet connection is an obvious choice for the luxury item, providing it had everything included to keep it running - the internet is a very versatile entertainment tool. As for food: beef. I doubt I will find wild cows, and a constant supply of steaks and hamburger and stuff would be excellent.

Sure. I'm pretty sure the people close to me would understand, and I'm not too thrilled with my own life as it is.

Same response. Chances are very good that among those 500,000 people there are going to be individuals who are smarter, more creative, more attractive and just overall better than myself - why would I want to keep myself around while snuffing out so much prosperity and potential? What do I have to offer that's greater?

Black. If that doesn't count, deep plum purple.

I swallow if I know you and care about you at least somewhat deeply. Otherwise, sorry mans.

I just spent
    my last cent
    purchasing this poverty.

Akiraiu Zenko
    Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
    posted 04-01-2007 08:13:41 PM
    A very small one, and the lack of people. I'm not very social. Perhaps a medieval party of some sort. I miss the SCA...

I'm poor. Damn skippy I do. Hell, they threw it at me to begin with.

I don't have any.

Try to survive.

Move out of this hellhole next spring.

I would have to have my love with me, an unlimited supply of sushi, and the computer w/ internet connection sounds good to me.

That's the sort of question I could never honestly answer without being in that situation.

And the same answer...though not sacrificing myself is, in all honesty, more likely...

As black isn't technically a colour, deep violet.

Swallow, to both.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
    All times are US/Eastern
    Hop To: