EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Need new booze
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-15-2007 02:59:42 PM
Hello, assholes!

After drinking about six handles of Tanqueray over the last year or so and the accompanying amount of tonic (almost an entire liter!), I have decided that it's time to add a new kind of alcohol to my rotation. Because I'm not a tremendous faggot, I don't like wine, but other than that, I am open to suggestions for mixed drinks, cocktails, and varieties of beer.

So, suggest away.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Pancake
posted 02-15-2007 03:18:40 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Because I'm not a tremendous faggot,

Well

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 02-15-2007 03:29:24 PM
It's a religious experience!
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 02-15-2007 03:33:45 PM
Bombay sapphire.

Tanqueray is swill.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-15-2007 03:38:59 PM
Tanqueray is stronger. Bombay Sapphire is gin for pussies. Besides, I think I want to give gin a rest, so I can re-learn to appreciate it.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Blindy.
posted 02-15-2007 04:16:16 PM
quote:
We all got dumber when Karnaj said:
Tanqueray is stronger. Bombay Sapphire is gin for pussies. Besides, I think I want to give gin a rest, so I can re-learn to appreciate it.

Pftt. Sapphire is 94 proof, Tanqueray is 94.6 proof. Big deal.

Unless you're talking about the strength of flavor, in which case I'll point you towards the Miller Light ad: "9/10 people say Miller Light has more taste than Bud Light". Yes. It has more taste. More bad taste. More taste does not mean better.

And a Sapphire & Tonic is, quite literally, sex.

But if you're looking for something else, something different, White Russians or Caucasians are also sex. Kahlua, Vodka, (skim) Milk. Smirnoff vodka works fine and isn't too expensive.

Blindy. fucked around with this message on 02-15-2007 at 04:34 PM.

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 02-15-2007 04:35:57 PM
quote:
Blindy. wrote this stupid crap:
Unless you're talking about the strength of flavor, in which case I'll point you towards the Miller Light ad: "9/10 people say Miller Light has more taste than bud light". Yes. It has more taste. More bad taste. More taste does not mean better.

Hehe
"Yeah I can piss in a cup, too, so what?"

I am a tremendous faggot and I like wine.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-15-2007 04:50:46 PM
You're a girl. Wine is made for girls, so it's OK. My wife likes wine from time to time. Normally, though, she just houses Grey Goose straight up.

Beer.

Pancake
posted 02-15-2007 05:18:49 PM
quote:
Karnaj stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
You're a girl. Wine is made for girls, so it's OK. My wife likes wine from time to time. Normally, though, she just houses Grey Goose straight up.

LOL MY WIFE HAY GUYS I'M MARRIED

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 02-15-2007 05:22:41 PM
Maybe you really are a tremendous faggot and you just don't know it yet.
Blindy.
posted 02-15-2007 05:38:06 PM
Hey now, wine is not just for chicks- although I wouldn't recommend drinking it by itself. Wine has lots of phosphates. Phosphates give you a bad hangover, even in small amounts. They also turn your pee brown and make your kidneys hurt.
edit: Good (as in not cheap, as in more than $10 a bottle) Wine will have less phosphates than cheap wine. Very expensive wine will have hardly any phosphates.

But wine is good with food. In fact, I'd dare say better than beer with most of your classic meals.

Try a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon- a good, cheap one is Alice White, with a steak dinner. You won't look at it the same way again.

Blindy. fucked around with this message on 02-15-2007 at 05:41 PM.

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 02-15-2007 09:27:36 PM
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-15-2007 09:37:16 PM
quote:
Xyrra's fortune cookie read:
Sauza Hornitos Tequila.

Yum.

This shit does not agree with me at all.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-15-2007 09:56:56 PM
I got a bottle of Patron in the fridge. I like upper-shelf stuff.

Beer.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 02-16-2007 01:54:13 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Blindy. said this:

Try a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon- a good, cheap one is Alice White, with a steak dinner. You won't look at it the same way again.

Have to agree with that.

I'd recommend some beers, but regarding the heavier stuff, I am mostly into Scotch these days, and I think posted my Scotch recommendations in your last thread already.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Pancake
posted 02-16-2007 01:55:31 AM
quote:
Tarquinn had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Have to agree with that.

I'd recommend some beers, but regarding the heavier stuff, I am mostly into Scotch these days, and I think posted my Scotch recommendations in your last thread already.

hey tarquinn why don't you blacklist me again, maybe you'll get lucky and you'll ban this time

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 02-16-2007 02:02:16 AM

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 02-16-2007 at 02:06 AM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Pancake
posted 02-16-2007 06:23:20 AM
tarquinn's a homo quote this if you're down
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 02-16-2007 10:24:07 AM
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 02-16-2007 07:01:43 PM
I've been enjoying Jameson's and Coke quite a bit recently. I like the aftertaste that I get with it better than Rum and Cokes.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 02-17-2007 12:13:03 AM
Straight vodka or GTFO.

And we really need a "booze" tag.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Pancake
posted 02-17-2007 03:00:19 AM
quote:
Callalron had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Straight vodka or GTFO.

And we really need a "booze" tag.

You're right, there's so much activity here that there is a strong need for a tag system so you can easily filter which threads are of interest to you, even though all the booze threads will contain the word "booze".

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 02-17-2007 03:46:20 AM
I wasn't really joking, btw: He'Brew is quite good.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Skaw
posted 02-17-2007 06:27:46 AM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Tron:
I got a bottle of Patron in the fridge. I like upper-shelf stuff.

The only Taquila I've tried that I find pretty good.

quote:
Callalron wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Straight vodka or GTFO.

Agreed. Straight vodka makes up pretty much all of my drinking except a little something else here and there. I've never found anything mixed that I liked, either.

Pancake
posted 02-17-2007 06:52:15 AM
Hitler raped Tarquinn's mom pass it on
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 02-17-2007 07:03:04 AM
Try some Bumboo--I've got a nice big glass of it now.

50:50 rum:water
2tsp sugar
nutmeg to taste

Ares
posted 02-17-2007 01:26:44 PM
quote:
Skaw thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Agreed. Straight vodka makes up pretty much all of my drinking except a little something else here and there. I've never found anything mixed that I liked, either.

I like vodka with water and lemon. It tastes like water.. with lemon.

I prefer whisky and amaretto sours personally.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 02-17-2007 09:51:21 PM
WKD (mixed vodka) and Quinns is nice. Quinns is fruit-alcohol. Blows your head off without you even realising it is if you have too many. Tastes just like tangy fruit juice.

On the rare occasion that I drink.

Cherveny
Papaya
posted 02-17-2007 11:40:10 PM
Xingu.

It's a very dark Brazilian beer.

Easily my favorite.

Pancake
posted 03-03-2007 02:48:34 AM
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: