EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: ITT, we share.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-06-2007 09:43:02 AM
Share here one or more upcoming activities or events that you're looking forward to (preposition placed at the end just for YOU, Bloodsage)!

Me? I'm going to see Killswitch Engage, Chimaira, He Is Legend, and the indomitable Dragonforce in concert on March 1. Even three weeks out, I am so fucking pumped. This might knock off the Disturbed concert as the best show I've ever attended. Here's hoping.

Also, my wife is going to visit her family sometime in March, leaving me to live the bachelor's life for a week. Anyone feel like visiting me for a couple days?

Karnaj fucked around with this message on 02-06-2007 at 09:44 AM.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 02-06-2007 09:47:44 AM
Well, I'm mostly looking forward to my vacation in the summer, which will either be three weeks in Ireland or three weeks in southern Austria including a weekend (or a maybe even most a week) trip to Venice.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 02-06-2007 09:48:59 AM
March 9th is a day I've been waiting for a very long time when 300 comes out . Then, the following tuesday is the release of God of War II and I start my new job after that! Super excited!
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 02-06-2007 09:55:18 AM
quote:
Quoth Karnaj:
Share here one or more upcoming activities or events that you're looking forward to (preposition placed at the end just for YOU, Bloodsage)!

To quote Churchill: that is exactly the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put!

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Greenlit
posted 02-06-2007 09:56:33 AM
I'm looking forward to.. lunch. Damn I'm hungry.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 02-06-2007 09:57:20 AM
As for the question, I'll find out my next assignment some time in March, and I'll find out if I've been selected for Colonel in July or August (the selection board meets in April). Since the second one will pretty much determine the course for the rest of my life, I'm rather looking forward to finding out the answer.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-06-2007 10:01:08 AM
I'm kind of looking forward to playing more WoW in a couple minutes, but not really because so much time on the computer yesterday gave me a serious headache.

I'm really looking forward to picking up Final Fantasy VI Advance sometime today as I have it preordered and paid off in full already.

In the long run, I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to the English release of the greatest portable games ever made, Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.

All I am waiting for are video games.

Oh wait, I'm also waiting for my Shivadas Glass order to come in. It shipped yesterday and I totally can't wait.

Here she is:

Mr. Parcelan
posted 02-06-2007 11:31:39 AM
300 comes out in March, heck yes.

Also, at the end of February, I get to move!

My mom has an apartment three doors down from the apartment I currently live in, which is good, since that means we don't have to change our walking route and we're still close to the bars downtown.

This apartment has been rented to college-aged males for the past 20 years straight with absolutely no maintenance or renovations done to it. As you might imagine, it is something of a freaking mess.

This is good for me, though, since it means that the current house which hasn't been updated since the 30s gets a rehaul: new bathroom (including the removal of the creepy old bathtub for an awesome shower stalls), new kitchen (with dishwasher and new cabinetry), washer and dryer (hellz yeah, boey), two bedrooms (if anyone in Flagstaff needs a room rent-free in exchange for cleaning house, let me know) and, most importantly, a little yard for the boys.

Also, Otis gets inspected this weekend and hopefully he'll be deemed ready for release from his crate.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 02-06-2007 12:49:09 PM
Looking forward to hopefully making E-5 sometime this year.

Current management is making it rather difficult though >.<

Aaron (the good one)
posted 02-06-2007 12:56:26 PM
I will be jumping out of a plane once the weather warms up.
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 02-06-2007 12:57:54 PM
i am looking forward to going out in a few minutes to spend a nice afternoon with Miss Xyrra.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 02-06-2007 01:03:46 PM
The Exalted campaign I joined some months ago is getting started back up again after a four month hiatus; the ST figures things should finally be settling down enough at work for her to start running it again. In the same vein, the second edition Lunars book is coming out in a month or two, which is nice.

On a more immediate note, the fiancee is coming down this weekend with her newly procured rats to spend a few days.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 02-06-2007 01:46:22 PM
I am looking forward to May 7th, since that is my day of graduation.

I am also looking forward to tomorrow, since my new camera lens will be here. I spent a good bit on it -- both time researching it and money-wise and can't wait for it to get here. Was shocked that I actually found one in stock, they're still very rare: Nikon 18-200 VR

Finally, I'm looking forward to a date close in the future when I finally put in a few graduate school applications.

And Karnaj: If only it were in may, man. I'm planning on taking a grand vacation around that time to multiple places in celebration of my having an undergraduate degree!

Falaanla Marr fucked around with this message on 02-06-2007 at 01:47 PM.

BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 02-06-2007 02:09:03 PM
I'm looking forward to the release of some more good games on the PS3, because it only has like two. Motorstorm and Oblivion specifically. Fucking got pushed back like 3 times since I put money down on them

I'm looking forward to trying to run a Ninja Burger RPG session in my store on Thursday. If anyone bothers to show up.

I'm looking forward to working on Saturday, because I'll get to flirt with the employee whom I think has a crush on me some more.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 02-06-2007 05:44:53 PM
Death.

And maybe Rogue Galaxy, once I feel like I want to brave the hellish icebox outside for anything more than routine travel.

But otherwise mostly death.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 02-06-2007 05:56:28 PM
Not too much, really. I'm looking forward to getting off work in 5 minutes.
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 02-06-2007 06:01:08 PM
On March 17th I get a chance to present the research paper on Independent and Interdependent Self-Construals in Male and Female College Students that I did with a partner last semester at the Honors Transfer Council of California conference. This is pretty neat since if we do well there we can get an award and possibly get our paper published in their quarterly journal. It's not like a major academic publication, but it's something and it would be awsome to have some work published before applying to gradschools.

On the same note, our professor should be getting the application guidelines for the American Psychological Association undergrad research contest around then too and we plan to submit to that as well.

On the gaming side Crackdown is coming out on the 20th and that should be awsome.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 02-06-2007 09:27:57 PM
I'll be flying down to OKC to visit my girlfriends the weekend after V-Day. I'm also a few weeks away from grabbing a nice new monitor. Other than that not much is really going on.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 02-06-2007 09:39:47 PM
I'm looking forward to making it through February.

I'm looking forward to some much needed girls-weekends on the 16th and 23rd.

I'm looking forward to the Mary Kay conference on March 9-10th.

I'm looking forward to a promotion in the coming weeks...

... and that's about it.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 02-07-2007 12:02:37 AM
300 and the rest of the good movies coming out this year. But Deth and I are planning on going to see 300 at the Imax.

Twelfth Night, one of my absolute favorite Shakespeare plays, is playing at IRT here and it's through March 3rd so I'm looking forward (with crossed fingers) to getting to go see it. I have the movie with Helena Bonham Carter, which was excellent, but I've never seen it performed on stage.

I'm looking forward to spring break, too, cause it'll mean a few days I can use to get ahead on schoolwork and be able to take it easier than I have.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 02-07-2007 02:58:02 AM
quote:
Karnaj posted

Me? I'm going to see Killswitch Engage, Chimaira, He Is Legend, and the indomitable Dragonforce in concert on March 1. Even three weeks out, I am so fucking pumped. This might knock off the Disturbed concert as the best show I've ever attended. Here's hoping.

Fuck, I've been loving the shit out of the new Chimaira album too.

I envy you immensely.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 02-07-2007 05:43:01 AM
I'm looking forward to the discworld con this weekend, Lawn Bowls again next wednesday, and moving back into halls next week.
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 02-07-2007 08:13:53 AM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about Tron:
I'm planning on taking a grand vacation around that time to multiple places in celebration of my having an undergraduate degree!

Come to Charlotte! We have.. stuff.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: