EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: CSI Miami one-liners
Maradon!
posted 01-13-2007 04:58:30 PM
Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-13-2007 05:04:37 PM
Holy shit.

Lennie Brisco, he ain't.

Suddar
posted 01-13-2007 05:06:53 PM
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAoooooooooowwwwwww
Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-13-2007 05:12:19 PM
God, it's the same thing every time...

"Pronoun, SUBJECT *puts on glasses* stale, overstated cliche."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOooooooooooooowwwwww

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 01-13-2007 05:57:59 PM
Those were incredibly lame.
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Greenlit
posted 01-13-2007 08:00:18 PM
Maradon!
posted 01-13-2007 08:52:34 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Greenlit who doth quote:
Yes, but, have you seen him park his car?

So he doesn't just say cliches, he lives them too?

Suddar
posted 01-13-2007 08:55:22 PM
yeeeeeeaaow
Goma
Pancake
posted 01-13-2007 10:58:15 PM
I'm never going to watch this show ever again.
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 01-15-2007 02:55:20 AM
I've never been able to watch that show because David Caruso pisses me off.
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-15-2007 08:56:49 AM
quote:
That's not why people watch TV. Clever things make people feel stupid and unexpected things make them feel scared.
derail
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 01-15-2007 09:14:47 AM
quote:
En Garde, Monsieur Inferno-Spirit! Them's Fightin words:
I've never been able to watch that show because David Caruso pisses me off.

I'm with you, I hate him to bits.

That being said, the only CSI I will watch is Las Vegas. New York can't hold my attention, I'm not sure why.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 01-16-2007 02:07:11 PM
quote:
BeauChan was listening to Cher while typing:
I'm with you, I hate him to bits.

That being said, the only CSI I will watch is Las Vegas. New York can't hold my attention, I'm not sure why.

Lack of Grissom.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Alaan
posted 01-17-2007 12:07:23 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Inferno-Spirit!
Lack of Grissom.

Grissom pisses me off for the same reason Sherlock Holmes bugs me. He's too perfect and knows too much about too many subjects. "Why, doesn't everyone know the 15 stages of the zarkaband beetle larva? It's obvious this happened 14 weeks and 7 hours ago."

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 01-17-2007 12:41:05 AM
quote:
Alaan had this to say about Cuba:
Grissom pisses me off for the same reason Sherlock Holmes bugs me. He's too perfect and knows too much about too many subjects. "Why, doesn't everyone know the 15 stages of the zarkaband beetle larva? It's obvious this happened 14 weeks and 7 hours ago."

He could be psychic like House and just know he's right all the time.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-17-2007 08:16:55 AM
quote:
Loosely translated, Alaan says "Kill the whales":

You haven't noticed that he spends a lot of time in his office reading up on stuff?

It's not like they're making him out to be a walking encyclopedia.

Burori
Pancake
posted 01-17-2007 08:18:55 PM
He can't act his way out of a paper bag. You ever notice he rarely looks at the other actors? I mean seriously get him fired and get someone decent who isnt looking at the cue cards.
Neverwinter Nights Characters:

Race: Dwarf
Name: (Kill) Kilinus
Class: Fighter/Weapon Master/ Doom Knight
Level: 14
Allignent: Neutral Evil
Diety: Bane

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-17-2007 08:49:51 PM
quote:
Alaan said:
Grissom pisses me off for the same reason Sherlock Holmes bugs me. He's too perfect and knows too much about too many subjects.

Holmes is simply observant.

He takes in minor details and can form them into clues with very little effort. That's his talent. He isn't "perfect" and has been fooled many times.

Demos
Pancake
posted 01-17-2007 09:29:15 PM
quote:
Blindy. had this to say about dark elf butts:
You haven't noticed that he spends a lot of time in his office reading up on stuff?

It's not like they're making him out to be a walking encyclopedia.

If he was, he'd be the dude on Law and Order: Criminal Intent. God that guy is annoying.

"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 01-17-2007 09:32:00 PM
quote:
Demos wrote this in the snow with their pee:
If he was, he'd be the dude on Law and Order: Criminal Intent. God that guy is annoying.

The one who speaks haltingly? I can't stand him. It's like he's changing the tone of his voice to change the subject but not changing it.

And, I think it's actually lack of the guy who plays Nick He's hot. But Grissom is awesome too.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Naimah
In a Fire
posted 01-17-2007 09:48:29 PM
quote:
Demos said this about your mom:

Criminal Intent pisses me off because the guy breaks so many freaking laws every episode. Every freaking case he investigated would be thrown out of court.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: