EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I'm an iPod newb
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 01-11-2007 03:19:21 AM
So how do I set my shuffle to get more songs with fewer play counts to autofill?

Right now I've got it set to replace all items when filling, and to choose them randomly, but it doesn't look like there is a way to get a sort for items with fewest plays. I like all my music and I'd like to just randomly listen to songs, but it's annoying when I have several songs I've not heard, and several I've heard 7+ times.

I've got the 2nd gen shuffle and I'm using an old guy with glasses if that helps. (hurr pc)

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 01-11-2007 03:21:25 AM
You could create a smart playlist in iTunes and have the shuffle sync that playlist. One of the rules you can adjust is based on play count.
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 01-11-2007 03:23:39 AM
quote:
Kegwen had this to say about Tron:
You could create a smart playlist in iTunes and have the shuffle sync that playlist. One of the rules you can adjust is based on play count.

I'll try to figure this out after I get some sleep. Thanks.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Mightion Defensor
posted 01-11-2007 04:31:01 AM
That's similar to what I did with my Nano. I made a custom playlist to only include songs that had not been played at all.
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 01-11-2007 09:40:53 AM
Create New Smart Playlist, then either
  • Match "Play Count" is "Less Then" "some number you choose"

-OR-

• Limit to "x" "minutes/hours/items/MB" "least often played"

/profit

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: