EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Damnati
Gadani
U
posted 12-24-2006 09:31:45 PM
Why do you hate Christmas, faggot?
Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 12-24-2006 09:33:22 PM
My guess is because he's Wiccan, Druidic, or some other flavor of "I-Hate-My-Parents" religion and is pissed off that his holiday gets overshadowed.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-24-2006 09:34:23 PM
Isn't Arttemis also a godless heathen?

Parcelan thinks so.

Skaw
posted 12-24-2006 09:34:34 PM
Because he's sad and alone.

No one cares for him.

Gadani
U
posted 12-24-2006 09:35:35 PM
Whatever the reason, it's not American.

I love Christmas, because I'm a patriot!

Greenlit
posted 12-24-2006 09:35:39 PM
I'm hating this Christmas because I left all my underwear at home.

Gonna be wearing one pair/going commando for almost two weeks.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-24-2006 09:36:17 PM
Christmas is cool to me so idk what you guys are pissing about
Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-24-2006 09:47:27 PM
Wow, I'm impressed, all you dipshits had to band together to piss and moan over someone's dislike of an overmarketed season based on falsehoods. Bravo.

I hate Christmas because my family is a pack of inconsiderate, hypocritical assholes that bitch because I don't buy presents for anyone. They're well aware I don't have the money, or rather, that I would have to give up my trip to visit my fiancee this month in order to afford presents. Nonetheless, I get no end of shit.

The hatred for the general orientation of this season toward greed and the fact that the holiday itself was manufactured by the Catholic church to usurp pagan festivals is entirely peripheral.

Damnati fucked around with this message on 12-24-2006 at 09:47 PM.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-24-2006 09:48:13 PM
Greenlit
posted 12-24-2006 09:48:53 PM
So.. we were exactly right. You hate your parents and have an irrational hatred of organized religion.

Damn, we're good.

Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 12-24-2006 09:50:11 PM
I hate Christmas too, but you don't see anyone jumping all over me because everyone here loves me. What a bunch of faggos.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-24-2006 09:51:18 PM
quote:
Greenlit's fortune cookie read:
So.. we were exactly right. You hate your parents and have an irrational hatred of organized religion.

Damn, we're good.

Do you and Black just speak as one now?

Gadani
U
posted 12-24-2006 09:52:28 PM
Are you going through your "teen" phase later than you're supposed to be?

Weren't you a devout christian when you first arrived at these boards?

Why the sudden hate?

Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-24-2006 09:53:56 PM
quote:
Greenlit had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

Damn, we're good.

Not quite right on the first count and entirely incorrect on the second.

I hate my entire family, not just my parents for the above-cited reasons and others I don't care to go into.

My hatred for organized religion is based on the fact that 95% of the people I've met and gotten know who were part of said organizations were assholes preaching flowery lines to make themselves look better. Add to it the fact that every church I've been to (admittedly few) has been very openly out for money and/or a political agenda rather than professing and advancing the causes of their professed beliefs (i.e. helping the community and general improving lives rather than pushing ballot issues). Beyond that, we have the most lovely examples on the news regularly of what organized religion produces; this particular example falls rather low on my list but bears consideration. I wouldn't call that irrational.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Greenlit
posted 12-24-2006 09:54:37 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Tron:
Do you and Black just speak as one now?

We're 400 miles away.

Yet

It's

WE'RE

RIGHT

NEXT TO

EACHOTHER

Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-24-2006 09:55:14 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Gadani wrote:
Are you going through your "teen" phase later than you're supposed to be?

Weren't you a devout christian when you first arrived at these boards?

Why the sudden hate?

It's not sudden hate, it's about two and half or three years old now. I stopped sharing my religious and political views after the shitstorm upon my joining the boards. This is anything but sudden.

Gadani
U
posted 12-24-2006 09:56:44 PM
nevermind

Gadani fucked around with this message on 12-24-2006 at 09:57 PM.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-24-2006 09:57:21 PM
Out of curiousity, what gives any of you the idea that loneliness or lack of friends has anything to do with my hatred of the season? I'm sitting here playing WoW with the fiancee and chatting with some local buddies I hang out with on a regular basis. I don't lack for company.

Damnati fucked around with this message on 12-24-2006 at 09:57 PM.

Gadani
U
posted 12-24-2006 09:58:38 PM
I never said that, I just asked why you hated it.

Fag.

Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 12-24-2006 09:59:29 PM
If you hate your family... why are you even bothering to deal with them on Christmas? Seriously, it's not hard to say "Fuck you guys".
Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-24-2006 10:01:25 PM
quote:
From the book of Mooj, chapter 3, verse 16:
If you hate your family... why are you even bothering to deal with them on Christmas? Seriously, it's not hard to say "Fuck you guys".

Unfortunately, I live with them. They're kind of hard to avoid. Furthermore, if I snub them too much, I'll be without a place to live.

Gadani, don't be so arrogant as to believe everything is directed specifically at you. I won't permit any douchebaggery in this thread greater than my own so kindly fuck off.

Damnati fucked around with this message on 12-24-2006 at 10:01 PM.

Greenlit
posted 12-24-2006 10:03:15 PM
Ahahahahahahahaha
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 12-24-2006 10:05:01 PM
quote:
Damnati had this to say about (_|_):
Unfortunately, I live with them. They're kind of hard to avoid. Furthermore, if I snub them too much, I'll be without a place to live.

Gadani, don't be so arrogant as to believe everything is directed specifically at you. I won't permit any douchebaggery in this thread greater than my own so kindly fuck off.

That does complicate the "Fuck you guys" plan, doesn't it?

Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-24-2006 10:06:21 PM
quote:
Mooj had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
That does complicate the "Fuck you guys" plan, doesn't it?

I'd probably like Christmas a whole hell of lot more if not for that fact.

Skaw
posted 12-24-2006 10:08:38 PM
quote:
Greenlit probably says this to all the girls:
Ahahahahahahahaha
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-24-2006 10:32:08 PM
I won't permit any tomfoolery in this thread.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-24-2006 10:32:48 PM
How about something more cheerful: Rozen Maiden: Ouverture.

Batty
posted 12-24-2006 10:44:35 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Mr. Parcelan said:
I won't permit any tomfoolery in this thread.

You're here so there's already tomfoolery afoot.

Gadani
U
posted 12-24-2006 10:48:12 PM
quote:
Damnati's fortune cookie read:

Why don't you get a job and rent an apartment?

And don't go permitting and not permitting things in my thread.

Fag.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-24-2006 10:52:16 PM
quote:
Batty attempted to be funny by writing:
You're here so there's already tomfoolery afoot.

Damn it. You're ALWAYS relying on facts.

Batty
posted 12-24-2006 10:58:07 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Damn it. You're ALWAYS relying on facts.

THE FACTS DO NOT LIE THAT YOU RAN OVER GRANDMA

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-24-2006 11:02:13 PM
quote:
At least I'm not Batty

I never wanted to kill her.

But a man can't always choose his circumstances.

A man can't always choose the outcome.

A man...a man can only live with it.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-24-2006 11:04:07 PM
i hate maho and i always will

not because he's wrong but becuase he's a faggot

here her!

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 12-24-2006 11:32:28 PM
i dont want to make a new thread..

watch this commercial

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 12-25-2006 12:10:10 AM
quote:
Batty wrote this in the snow with their pee:

Does that mean Parce is Santa?

obscure reference, ahoy!

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Ryuujin
posted 12-25-2006 12:15:40 AM
If Parce were Santa, he would have probably smothered you in your sleep some Christmas Eve long ago.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 12-25-2006 02:41:32 AM
donate all your gifts to charity then maho. ya know, if you so hate getting them.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-25-2006 02:45:26 AM
quote:
Trent was listening to Cher while typing:
donate all your gifts to charity then maho. ya know, if you so hate getting them.

You know, if my family wouldn't immediately find out and be mortally offended by it, that'd be a great idea.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 12-25-2006 03:13:17 AM
Christ's birth was prefigured by John the Baptist's statement "He must increase, but I must decrease." (Jn 3:30) As it so happens, St. John the Baptist's feast day (set according to his birthday) is on June 24th, roughly the summer solstice. Christmas is roughly on the winter solstice. To quote St. Jerome: "Even creation approves our preaching. The universe itself bears witness to the truth of our words. Up to this day the dark days increase, but from this day the darkness decreases. . .The light advances, while the night retreats."

Amen.

Ryuujin
posted 12-25-2006 04:15:03 AM
Are you some sort of Hate Vampire? You claim to hate Christmas, your family, giving gifts and receiving gifts and yet you worry about their thoughts and feelings on whether you accept their generosity.

Your problem is that you are a whiny little pissant who'd much rather cloak himself in a veil of lies and excuses; Deluding yourself to the fact that what you really hate is yourself, and what you're doing is displacing your anger on your family. What you can't stand is everyone else around you having a good time while you're wallowing in self-hate.

Wake the fuck up.

Stop being such a self-righteous asshole.

quote:
I hate Christmas because my family is a pack of inconsiderate, hypocritical assholes that bitch because I don't buy presents for anyone. They're well aware I don't have the money, or rather, that I would have to give up my trip to visit my fiancee this month in order to afford presents. Nonetheless, I get no end of shit.

The hatred for the general orientation of this season toward greed and the fact that the holiday itself was manufactured by the Catholic church to usurp pagan festivals is entirely peripheral.

How very big of you! Not buying into the Man's capitalism! Hey. Dipshit. Almost 13% of the United States is below the poverty line. I bet all those poor mothers and fathers are just lining up around the corner of Wally World to buy Playstation 3s and Wiis and whateverthefuckingelse for their children.

That was sarcasm by the way.

Of that 13% that celebrate Christmas, you can bet that the gifts they're giving one another are given out of a desire to honor and love their family -- Even though they can hardly afford it, they make the effort to show their appreciation.

In case you're just breezing through this: The reason for the season is family.

Why the fuck would you plan your Jerk-Off Trip at Christmas anyway, and by this I am implying that you have no fiancee, you just rent a motel room and jerk off to Daddy's Little Girl all night.

In my opinion, you are the inconsiderate asshole. Hey McFly! Your family's bitching at you because you're being a selfish shit-stain and not including yourself with your family. You fucking hypocrite. You say you hate them and yet here you are leeching off of them by being under their roof. Why don't you take some of that jerk-off money you've been saving for your monthly "trip" and put it towards moving out of your spite-filled home. At least then it would be one less thing for us to hear you whine about.

Until then, quit acting like you're the one suffering here. You fucking sound like Humper-Monkey's son. Don't reply to a fucking Christmas thread stating that you're different from everyone else because *gasp!* you don't like Christmas! You are not a unique snowflake. In short, shut the fuck up, shitbird.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ASSHOLE

Ryuujin fucked around with this message on 12-25-2006 at 04:20 AM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: