EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: A site that I stumbled on
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 12-21-2006 04:21:03 AM
A good site for to watch TV shows, cartoons and anime. This was probably posted before, but too lazy to check and see. Enjoy.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Skaw
posted 12-21-2006 05:17:34 AM
Yeah, no. That link is as suspicious as it possibly can get.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 12-21-2006 07:44:59 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Skaw said:
Yeah, no. That link is as suspicious as it possibly can get.

Haha no kidding

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 12-21-2006 08:50:08 AM
Die in a fire Freschel
nem-x
posted 12-21-2006 08:52:33 AM
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-21-2006 12:27:56 PM
On the one hand, trying to pawn subscriptions onto people is pretty low. On the other, I'm willing to believe that Freschel is dumb and good-intentioned enough to not know what he's doing is wrong.

I'll leave the decision to nem-x.

nem-x
posted 12-21-2006 02:23:38 PM
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 12-23-2006 03:40:23 AM
Pardon my faux pas. I never have intently post anything that require registration and/or need to subscribe to a site. I have been on this site for about two weeks, and I never had to subscribe to anything. I've checked and saw no spyware or any viruses related to the site. That is why I posted this link.

I apologise for any inconvenience or grief that this site had put you through.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 12-23-2006 09:03:09 AM
quote:
Freschel Spindrift stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Pardon my faux pas. I never have intently post anything that require registration and/or need to subscribe to a site. I have been on this site for about two weeks, and I never had to subscribe to anything. I've checked and saw no spyware or any viruses related to the site. That is why I posted this link.

I apologise for any inconvenience or grief that this site had put you through.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

All it looks like to me is a bunch of links to youtube. I approve.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-23-2006 11:11:37 AM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, Freschel Spindrift squealed:
I never have intently post anything that require registration and/or need to subscribe to a site.

*Cries*

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

nem-x
posted 12-23-2006 11:50:47 AM
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 12-24-2006 01:44:21 AM
Could someone say whats so wrong with it? So for its just been some links to youtube and such, I finally saw hero's 7-10, thanks freschel.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Gadani
U
posted 12-24-2006 01:59:32 AM
Generally, URLs that look like that aren't very friendly.

In my experience, anyway.

e: oh look at that i've been here for four years.

Gadani fucked around with this message on 12-24-2006 at 02:00 AM.

Doomjudge
Pancake
posted 12-24-2006 04:14:34 AM
Why not just post the non-pay someone for linking link.

Maybe like this?

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 12-24-2006 04:47:16 AM
I'll make mention of what was wrong with it. It's going through a site called usercash.com.. which takes a link someone posts on a usergroup forum etc.. and places an ad banner in a top frame above the website that its redirecting to. Its meant to create revenue for both the usercash.com people as well as supposedly.. the person posting links through it. Linking to the site directly (as Doomjudge did) would have been more acceptable in the community's eyes, I believe. From what I recall, alot of folks at EC frown on folks tryin to make money or get some sort of website hits.. pyramid schemes.. etc on here. Sentiment of the link in general is probably appreciated.. it was the revenue version of the link that wasn't by majority standards. ;D
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 12-24-2006 05:29:31 AM
Hmmmm, I see. I used Stumble, the Firefox extension, and it directly took me to the the TV links site. Not the usercash site. I was unaware that the link will take some people to the usercash site. I wonder if Firefox had something to do with avoiding that site.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 12-24-2006 05:52:00 AM
Thank you Synjari
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 12-24-2006 05:53:51 AM
It doesn't take you to the usercash site in a sense.. its filtering the link through usercash.. so that the person sees the TV site in a frame.. they still end up at that site.. only its in a bottom frame.. and the top frame is where they have their ads.
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
nem-x
posted 12-24-2006 10:22:48 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Synjari:
I'll make mention of what was wrong with it. It's going through a site called usercash.com.. which takes a link someone posts on a usergroup forum etc.. and places an ad banner in a top frame above the website that its redirecting to. Its meant to create revenue for both the usercash.com people as well as supposedly.. the person posting links through it. Linking to the site directly (as Doomjudge did) would have been more acceptable in the community's eyes, I believe. From what I recall, alot of folks at EC frown on folks tryin to make money or get some sort of website hits.. pyramid schemes.. etc on here. Sentiment of the link in general is probably appreciated.. it was the revenue version of the link that wasn't by majority standards. ;D

I know you want to sign up for gamefly

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 12-24-2006 07:57:42 PM
Kal is thinking about it actually *laugh*
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 12-25-2006 10:19:14 AM
So my sin is posting the usercash link, not using the direct link to the site.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-25-2006 10:30:33 AM
Yes. Not cool at all.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-25-2006 11:47:43 AM
quote:
Freschel Spindrift was naked while typing this:
So my sin is posting the usercash link, not using the direct link to the site.

In the spirit of Christmas, you are forgiven for this sin.

Maradon!
posted 12-25-2006 01:18:58 PM
It beats the living hell out of spending $120 every time a couple games you want to play come out.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: