EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Dillema!!
Ares
posted 12-08-2006 12:42:36 PM
I getting my hair cut today, but I don't know what to do.

SUGGESTIONS! Both serious and humourous are welcome.

Cadga 2.0
Pancake
posted 12-08-2006 12:43:51 PM
mohawk then grow it long and put razorblades in it.

YOU COULD BE THE NEXT PIT FIGHTING CHAMPION

seriously though I dont know... nothing too short... looks too "lesbian" on 99% of woman, unless you are a lesbian then I dont really care anyway.

Professional Heretic/Sinner/Linux User
"Every Breath leaves me one less to my last"
Ares
posted 12-08-2006 12:44:43 PM
I spelled "dilemma" wrong

how is it that a post that is less than a minute old too old to edit?!?!

wtf.. I can edit this post....

Ares fucked around with this message on 12-08-2006 at 12:45 PM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-08-2006 12:46:16 PM
There's a bug in timestamping posts in the noon hour. It thinks this topic is 12 hours old.

Anyway, how long is your hair now?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Ares
posted 12-08-2006 12:47:14 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Pirotess:
There's a bug in timestamping posts in the noon hour. It thinks this topic is 12 hours old.

Anyway, how long is your hair now?

Um.. It's like... 4-5" past my shoulders

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-08-2006 12:56:39 PM
Go short, then. It'll take about 18 months for your hair to grow back if you really hate it.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Ares
posted 12-08-2006 12:57:59 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Karnaj wrote:
Go short, then. It'll take about 18 months for your hair to grow back if you really hate it.

I did that once, looked terrible.

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 12-08-2006 01:01:18 PM
Go blue!

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-08-2006 01:13:33 PM
Go short enough that it dries quickly, but long enough so that you can put it up in handlebarspigtails easily and as need dictates.

Beer.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 12-08-2006 01:13:40 PM
quote:
See, your Jajahotep means your hair. So technically it's true.
Go blue!
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-08-2006 01:31:22 PM
If you listen to 'Doc, I will...God, I don't know.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-08-2006 01:47:37 PM
quote:
And now, we sprinkle Mr. Parcelan liberally with Old Spice!

Don't worry. I have Legio Anus I and Legio Feces IV ready for deployment.

Beer.

Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 12-08-2006 01:56:03 PM
Well, I've gotten compliments that I'm good at picking out nice hair and clothing styles for people, but I'd have to see your picture first before I would know :\ Though generally, if you're very thin, kind of wavy hair is good. Plump, hair more on the straight side can make you look thinner, if you want that.
"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Ares
posted 12-08-2006 02:16:10 PM
A few months ago

my hair is about 5 inches past my shoulder.

P.S. no dying suggestions cause I'm poor and can't afford it right now.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 12-08-2006 02:49:12 PM
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Ares
posted 12-08-2006 02:52:25 PM
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 12-08-2006 03:49:24 PM
quote:
Roll the dice to see if Mr. Parcelan is getting drunk!
quote:
Ninety-nine bottles of Ares on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of Ares...
SUGGESTIONS! Both serious and humourous are welcome.
You don't seriously think I'd recommend a... no, wait, maybe you do think that. Let me make it more obvious for you.

`Doc fucked around with this message on 12-08-2006 at 03:50 PM.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-08-2006 05:33:57 PM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, Karnaj squealed:
?

Regardless of the age, I thought you couldn't edit posts once someone had replied?

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 12-08-2006 05:50:22 PM
quote:
It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh! I was called here by Bloodsage who wishes to pay me tribute!
Regardless of the age, I thought you couldn't edit posts once someone had replied?

You can edit posts up to 10 minutes old even after someone replies.

If your post is the last post, you can edit it regardless of age.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Maradon!
posted 12-08-2006 09:36:03 PM

"...I farted..."

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-09-2006 12:35:10 AM
quote:
Densetsu had this to say about pies:

Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 12-09-2006 12:40:01 AM
Hm....I understand that your hair is considerably shorter, but something long and mostly straight, and with a part just a bit to the side would probably be pretty rawkin', similar to Jennifer Aniston's usual cut. Now if you had the money for highlights, then you'd be really living in style
"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Maradon!
posted 12-10-2006 12:15:35 AM
Just wear a low cut shirt and guys won't even look at your hair.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 12-10-2006 11:49:52 AM
quote:
What is a Ares? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!

...What? You obviously have good taste.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-10-2006 11:56:11 AM
Well what did you go with?
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 12-10-2006 12:46:40 PM
shave it off, like I did.
The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 12-10-2006 11:12:21 PM
No matter what you pick you'll still be perfect to me, baby.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-11-2006 12:28:32 PM
quote:
Channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes, Snoota absently fondled Watson and proclaimed:
No matter what you pick you'll still be perfect to me, baby.

Mostly because you won't be looking at her face. . .am i rite?

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Snoota
posted 12-11-2006 01:30:00 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Bloodsage wrote:
Mostly because you won't be looking at her face. . .am i rite?

Not really. But I'll be seeing a lot of her hair cut. At least from the back of her head.

Oh, Bloodsage, you just got me in trouble.

Ares
posted 12-11-2006 07:47:55 PM
Snoota
posted 12-11-2006 08:07:37 PM
Bloodsage made me say it.

I'm sorry, baby, I can change for you!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: