EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: She without talent but famously anyway!
Skaw
posted 12-04-2006 07:11:09 AM
Sanrio Paris Hilton Doll

Complete with Engrish.

Skaw fucked around with this message on 12-04-2006 at 07:11 AM.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-04-2006 07:17:21 AM
somebody prease help me
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 12-04-2006 12:30:10 PM
Do not want!
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 12-04-2006 01:39:44 PM
Eh, the engrish is over-the-top, it's not usually -that- bad, but the underlying joke is pretty amusing. "Tinklebell pup having sadness because she used as fashion accessory instead of like other dogs." ...Nearly busted my gut laughing at that one.
"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Maradon!
posted 12-04-2006 02:48:22 PM
Haha, this is so awesome
Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 12-04-2006 04:13:07 PM
Forgot to mention, I never really noticed the difference in her eye shapes until this picture, but it really is that bad... Google her name (if you can stand so much Paris Hilton) and it's easy to see.

I was going to edit this into my other reply, but I can't find the edit button. Is it not available to me or am I just stupid? ...In regards to finding the button, anyway.)

"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-04-2006 06:52:44 PM
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 12-04-2006 07:56:40 PM
hahahaha

" She realistically created with dress pulled up to show scary parts underneath when dancing in nightclub or showing offness to paparazzi of camera."

indeed.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-04-2006 10:17:01 PM
You want a real laugh? Read all that Engrish as Borat.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 12-05-2006 01:40:26 AM
That crab is much cuter than the real, er, crustacean.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: