EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hay EVE players (or those interested in sci-fi/spaceship MMO's)
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-03-2006 10:29:33 AM
Revelations trailer is out, showcasing the new battleships and battlecruisers and fleet/wing/squadron warfare.

Right-click and Save Target As (45MB)

Can't wait for total Kali deployment and seeing the Empires at war.

Amarr forever.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-03-2006 10:45:05 AM
Almost forgot; for those who might want to start playing EVE but think you'll be gimped as a newbie, you won't, they've doubled the amount of starting skillpoints you get as a new player. Something like 900k now, which will allow you to jump right into anything up to a cruiser in record time.
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 12-03-2006 10:59:46 AM
I'm enjoying Kali thus far, and am glad they decided to tune down the skills for salvaging after I had started training survey 5 >.<

Got me one of them new teir 2 Caldari BC's and gonna be peddlin around in it for a while for shits n giggles til the price on the sniper Caldari BS drops.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Alberd
Pancake
posted 12-03-2006 11:06:44 AM
What kind of prices am I going to be seeing for the new ships? I was thinking of going for the new Caldari battleship, but I've not had the time to really get on EVE lately and check prices on all these, much less check out all the new features.
To live by the sword is to die by the sword.
Honor those who honor thee, be merciful to those who show thee mercy.
To those who offend thee and thine, show no mercy.
BetaTested
posted 12-03-2006 12:40:16 PM
When I looked a couple days ago the prices were still really high. They haven't added them to the online item database yet, but I'd imagine that they should stabalize near mineral costs in a couple weeks, which I'm going to guess would be somewhere around 150mil, they were starting to get close to 200mils though.

I think I paid out around 48 for the teir 2 caldari BC, but prices should stabalize somewhere around 30mil. At least I didn't spend 70+ like some others had.

Someone paid out 700mil for the first Teir 3 Caldari BS. Wacko.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-03-2006 03:06:08 PM
quote:
BetaTested said:
Someone paid out 700mil for the first Teir 3 Caldari BS. Wacko.

Then probably lost it in battle half an hour later.

Like that guy with the Amarr Golden Magnate, who took it into battle. A unique ship worth untold amounts of isk.. into battle..

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 12-04-2006 04:16:12 PM
Did it survive?
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-04-2006 04:28:31 PM
quote:
Naimah said:
Did it survive?

No.

Boom.

Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 12-05-2006 03:17:56 AM
Have to admit, I wish I had of gotten into Eve at lot earlier than I did, it is such a great game.

Then again, being part of the GoonSwarm has made things interesting enough for me in the last 6 months.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-05-2006 03:22:17 AM
Yeah, should I ever return, I make sure that I have a registered SA account first.

So, what ship are you all flying and what are you doing these days?

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
BetaTested
posted 12-05-2006 09:19:49 AM
quote:
Mortious attempted to be funny by writing:
No.

Boom.

You have to give him credit for being ballsy enough to do it though. The guys that blew it up were very proud of him for taking it out to combat. I mean it was a frig with cruiser like stats.

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 12-06-2006 04:21:47 PM
Would one of you goonfleet peeps mind sponsering me? Wanted to try it out with the PA 14 day trial deal and see if it is worth picking up.

I'm trying to register as Naimah Mk2 and havent made an app thread yet.

Naimah fucked around with this message on 12-06-2006 at 04:23 PM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: