EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Another MS Paint drawing
Steven Steve
posted 11-29-2006 01:57:34 AM

A combination of two of my favorite things: demons and whey protein. It is not complete yet.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-29-2006 06:13:13 AM
I am a fan of the idea, but the lack of a massive demon cock is saddening.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 11-29-2006 06:37:53 AM
Why whey protein and not beef protein, anyway?

Those "chocolate" protein bars are nasty, but peppered steak bars are great.

Pvednes fucked around with this message on 11-29-2006 at 06:38 AM.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-29-2006 12:15:21 PM
You should write a webcomic.

Inserting shots of your face in various poses for no apparent reason in some of the panels.

Steven Steve
posted 11-29-2006 02:03:26 PM

Starting shading but oh no, I must lift weights now!

And yes I've been considering making a webcomic that plays off the Id Software action hero cliche. "You are the last man alive and must defend earth against otherworldly invasion." It would be packed with stereotypically hardboiled monologue and one liners.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 11-29-2006 02:21:48 PM
I've always been of the mind of that if I'm the last man alive, they can have the fucking planet. I mean, what am I gonna do with it?

However, if I'm the last man alive and all the wimminz are still around.. well. That's a different story.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 11-29-2006 02:25:24 PM
That Baron of Hell sure does like his mayonnaise.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Steven Steve
posted 11-29-2006 04:48:46 PM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about (_|_):
I've always been of the mind of that if I'm the last man alive, they can have the fucking planet. I mean, what am I gonna do with it?

However, if I'm the last man alive and all the wimminz are still around.. well. That's a different story.

Nobody steals our chicks... And lives.

Steven Steve
posted 11-29-2006 05:11:03 PM

More shading

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 11-29-2006 06:11:02 PM
quote:
Stalwart Steve had time to sputter this out before being killed by someone else's ambush:
And yes I've been considering making a webcomic that plays off the Id Software action hero cliche. "You are the last man alive and must defend earth against otherworldly invasion." It would be packed with stereotypically hardboiled monologue and one liners.

Incidentally, after clicking on this thread last night, I felt compelled to track down this comic.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Peter
Pancake
posted 11-29-2006 09:46:13 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Gunslinger Moogle stammered:
Incidentally, after clicking on this thread last night, I felt compelled to track down this comic.

Ahhh Chainsaw, the Great Communicator.

okay that was worth a chuckle or two

Peter fucked around with this message on 11-29-2006 at 09:48 PM.

nem-x
posted 11-30-2006 02:54:26 AM
Steven Steve
posted 11-30-2006 03:01:18 AM
"Blast! How did you find me!?" - Morty Maxwell

nem-x
posted 11-30-2006 03:13:49 AM
If you're in there, I'm putting an end to your mischief!
Steven Steve
posted 12-04-2006 12:38:51 AM
I'm starting to work on this thing again

Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 12-04-2006 04:48:56 PM
"Sweet Christmas! Big-mouthed floating thingies!" Well put, my man. XD
Thanks. It started out weird, but I was laughing myself into a stomach ache by the end of it.
"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Steven Steve
posted 12-04-2006 07:22:58 PM
I've had that comic on my computer for like 5 years, haha.

"Turned my back, that was stupid... Stupid, stupid imp! You're stupid! And you're gonna be stupid and dead!"

Cadga 2.0
Pancake
posted 12-06-2006 10:33:27 AM

(I hate MSpaint )
Professional Heretic/Sinner/Linux User
"Every Breath leaves me one less to my last"
Steven Steve
posted 12-06-2006 11:41:56 AM
Yes, precisely.

nem-x
posted 12-06-2006 08:20:11 PM
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-06-2006 08:40:45 PM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about Knight Rider:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1728017/

Holy crap.

BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 12-06-2006 09:03:35 PM
quote:
Pvednes got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Holy crap.

What he said.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Steven Steve
posted 12-06-2006 11:13:14 PM
Yes, that is precisely how to do it, except I'm not using a tablet haha.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-07-2006 04:53:10 PM
quote:
Pvednes startled the peaceful upland Gorillas, blurting:
Holy crap.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 12-07-2006 06:48:23 PM
In the depths of Hell, they do not believe in nipples.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Steven Steve
posted 12-07-2006 09:11:07 PM
Holy SHIT you're right I forgot to give him nipples. Wait, did they have nipples in Doom?

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 12-08-2006 08:41:17 AM
quote:
Stalwart Steve thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Holy SHIT you're right I forgot to give him nipples. Wait, did they have nipples in Doom?

They had nipples that shot out searing blasts of Plasma Milk.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Cadga 2.0
Pancake
posted 12-08-2006 10:01:33 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Katrinity wrote:
They had nipples that shot out searing blasts of Plasma Milk.

or penistenticles that would rape your AV.. that would be so hot, not because of your sig... because of the penistenticles

Professional Heretic/Sinner/Linux User
"Every Breath leaves me one less to my last"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: