EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Woman killed for firing at police, family outraged!
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 11-22-2006 07:15:41 PM
Ryuujin
posted 11-22-2006 07:20:16 PM
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
Malbi
posted 11-22-2006 07:22:39 PM
I see a couple things happening here that are messed up,
1. Who let a 92 year old women have access to firearms.
2. Officers on hearing the only occupant was a 92 year old women didn't think to call the station or something
3. something tells me she probalbly will be revealed to have hearing problems.
4. who gave grandma the gun
5. who gave grandma the gun
I Didnt ask to be Secretary of Balloon Doggies, the Balloon Doggies demanded it!
Greenlit
posted 11-22-2006 07:23:55 PM
Police brutality after she shot three of them.

I still think the one about the kid who got shot while trying to carjack an off-duty cop is still my favorite, if just for the mother's interview where she said the cop should have just given up his car rather than defend himself.

Snoota
posted 11-22-2006 07:25:32 PM
quote:
Malbi had this to say about the Spice Girls:
2. Officers on hearing the only occupant was a 92 year old women didn't think to call the station or something

w:hat:? Their first indication that anyone was in the house at all was the bullets flying through the window and hitting them in the shoulder, thighs, and arms.

Greenlit
posted 11-22-2006 07:27:34 PM
quote:
Verily, Malbi doth proclaim:
Who let a 92 year old women have access to firearms.
4. who gave grandma the gun
5. who gave grandma the gun

We gave my great-grandmother a shotgun for her 85th birthday after she offhandedly remarked about almost being afraid to answer her front door since her husband's death a few years previous. She kept it in the umbrella stand right beside her front door.

She died about six months ago, I miss Ma.

Maradon!
posted 11-22-2006 07:46:36 PM
Police do their job, family tries to cash in on the media circus.

Been there, done that. Nothing to see here folks.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 11-22-2006 07:50:58 PM
Oh those wacky negroes.
Darkness
Pancake
posted 11-22-2006 08:59:16 PM
quote:
As the plainclothes Atlanta police officers approached the house about 7 p.m.

Not that I believe the police brutality charges, but there's a lot of neighborhoods where, if you're a 92 year old woman, and three strange men are approaching your home after dark, I can't really blame you for shooting first and asking questions later.

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 11-22-2006 09:11:50 PM
quote:
Darkness thought about the meaning of life:
Not that I believe the police brutality charges, but there's a lot of neighborhoods where, if you're a 92 year old woman, and three strange men are approaching your home after dark, I can't really blame you for shooting first and asking questions later.

You're retarded.

Snoota
posted 11-23-2006 03:46:42 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when Darkness wrote:

It has nothing to do with her shooting at Police Officers and being killed. It has everything to do with her shooting at Police Officers, being killed, and her friends and family lashing out at the Police Officers who were defending their lives.

Also when those three strange men bang on the door and identify themselves as police with a search warrant the correct answer is not to put six shots through the front window.

Snoota fucked around with this message on 11-23-2006 at 03:48 AM.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 11-23-2006 03:58:42 AM
Well, if you've chosen to die in a police shootout, 92 years old is a great age for it.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 11-23-2006 05:51:26 AM
It's the big But here:
No one said it wasn't a tragedy, BUT...
It's a sad state of affairs when a little old lady needs a weapon like that, BUT...
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: