EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: DotA - There's a better feeling than getting a good hook with Pudge
Aaron (the good one)
posted 11-22-2006 05:52:10 PM
Getting an awesome shot with Elune's Arrow!
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Demos
Pancake
posted 11-22-2006 05:54:56 PM
Awesome. My favorite hook was when someone was cycloned, and as soon as it wore off hooked them in midair, which made the hook arc up into the air, killed them, and dragged the corpse back down to the ground.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Error
Pancake
posted 11-22-2006 06:17:20 PM
Very nice shot!
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 11-23-2006 02:27:19 AM
Fantastic.

Whats your build order for her skills? I've been maxing starfall early to get creep kills while I do harrass, with only 1 rank of arrow till level 8/9/10.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Demos
Pancake
posted 11-23-2006 02:40:55 AM
Oh god, arrow/starfire first. Rediculous hero killing early on.

edit: Forgot to mention - the flat 100mana on arrow also makes it an awesome early game nuke.

Demos fucked around with this message on 11-23-2006 at 02:41 AM.

"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 11-23-2006 03:09:12 AM
Well yeah, I only deviate 1 point from that for leap for the wide variety of uses that 60 mana has. Starfall is more damage at less range, and it also nets money off of creeps, which means Im either going to have 4 starfall 2 arrow 1 leap at level 7, or 4 arrow 2 starfall 1 leap, and I'm playing some IH games with her trying to figure it out. Level 7 should be the easiest time in the game to snag kills for nuker type hero.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: