EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Ohohoho
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-14-2006 05:57:24 PM
I am skipping class.

Do not tell anyone.

Ryuujin
posted 11-14-2006 06:08:58 PM
Let's go get some wings.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-14-2006 06:10:50 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Ryuujin wrote:
Let's go get some wings.

So far, the hottest thing I've found out here are the burritos that have the Redd Hotty salsa. Very tough stuff. If anyone ever comes out to Flagstaff, I'll buy them a burrito.

Burrito.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 11-14-2006 09:32:21 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan thought about the meaning of life:
I am skipping class.

Do not tell anyone.

I am too. I am debating between watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas or Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

I had lasanga from Mona Lisa's today which is awsome. They've got the best in San Diego that I've tried. I'd like to order something else from there at some point, but I'm down there so rarely the risk of a possible suck meal versus garunteed awsome isn't worth it.

Ares
posted 11-14-2006 10:05:13 PM
I'm skipping class tomorrow...Which is unfortunate because my class is going out for Dim Sum and then to a gallery... I have a test I need to study for.

Ares fucked around with this message on 11-14-2006 at 10:05 PM.

diadem
eet bugz
posted 11-14-2006 10:13:44 PM
hey, it's your money
play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-14-2006 11:44:31 PM
I don't see why everyone's in such a huff about the Necrons. They're expensive to create and I tend to mow them down with my Orks.

Once you get a good WAAAAAGH! going, it's hard to shut them down. Put the Nob Squad and the Warboss up front, back them up with two squads of Flash Gitz and you're sitting pretty.

Don't even get me started on the Tau and the Eldar. Those putzes die way too easily.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 11-15-2006 12:09:31 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about John Romero:
I don't see why everyone's in such a huff about the Necrons. They're expensive to create and I tend to mow them down with my Orks.

Once you get a good WAAAAAGH! going, it's hard to shut them down. Put the Nob Squad and the Warboss up front, back them up with two squads of Flash Gitz and you're sitting pretty.

Don't even get me started on the Tau and the Eldar. Those putzes die way too easily.

Tau and Space Marines are how I mess shit up. Tau with the Mont'ka Command Center get a pair of tanks that can own most anything if one is careful. Send 5 Skyray Missile Carriers with the Hammerheads and bases explode at a sneeze. Set the Tau up with Kauyon Command Center you can bring the Krootox into play while your Fire Warriors own things at long range.

Space Marines blah blah Dreadnought blah blah blah Assault Terminators yakkity shmackitty. Wrap it up and go home boys.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Steven Steve
posted 11-15-2006 01:25:49 AM
Negrons
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-17-2006 01:39:48 AM
quote:
Verily, Mr. Parcelan doth proclaim:

Pfah... lets do some multiplayer sometime (next year) and I'll make green pudding our of your Orks with my Eldar.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 11-17-2006 01:41:55 AM
quote:
Tarquinn stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Pfah... lets do some multiplayer sometime (next year) and I'll make green pudding our of your Orks with my Eldar.

Eldar are gay and fruity space elves. They are so gay and fruity, they spawned forth a transexual god of gayness and fruitiness.

Steven Steve
posted 11-17-2006 01:55:44 AM
More like Borehammer huhuhu
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Tarquinn
posted 11-17-2006 02:12:33 AM
quote:
Sakkra got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Eldar are gay and fruity space elves. They are so gay and fruity, they spawned forth a transexual god of gayness and fruitiness.

Yeah, that makes it so hard for most players standing being owned by them.

Also, the elves are gay cliché is as old and dead as J.R.R. Tolkien and Space Marines have small, shriveled dicks.

Maradon!
posted 11-17-2006 02:14:31 AM
as I understand it, the Black Carapace is permenant, so shrivled dicks or no, they wouldn't be able to do much.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 11-17-2006 02:19:19 AM
quote:
Tarquinn had this to say about Knight Rider:
Yeah, that makes it so hard for most players standing being owned by them.

Also, the elves are gay cliché is as old and dead as J.R.R. Tolkien and Space Marines have small, shriveled dicks.

Pfft, I don't need to comfort myself with that, when I can throw baseless shouts of "cheese" and "eldar need to be nerfed" and "GW hates orks, we need a new codex" about!

How are the new Eldar anyhow? I haven't been able to play for awhile, and will likely not get to anytime soon.

Tarquinn
posted 11-17-2006 02:56:11 AM
Just got the codex yesterday. Most things non-eldar players cried the most about (starcannons, seer council) have been nerfed, most exarch powers now make more sense, Dire Avengers are actually a viable unit now, and will replace guardians, Autarchs are nice, but no overpowered killing machines as some have feared. I like it.
DrPaintThinner
Anti-Semite
posted 11-17-2006 12:43:57 PM
Oh god I'll play right now. I am also missing classes as I am sick.

edit: aw screw it, hit me up on aim if you want to play. I'll let you know if I'm in the mood.

DrPaintThinner fucked around with this message on 11-17-2006 at 12:53 PM.

roit, less bash 'is noggin
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-17-2006 01:05:38 PM
I hate this Necron fort. What kind of fairness is it to have a mobile cannon that can teleport away?
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 11-17-2006 01:17:29 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
I hate this Necron fort. What kind of fairness is it to have a mobile cannon that can teleport away?

When have the Necron been about fairplay? They are out to purge your arse from the universe.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Peter
Pancake
posted 11-17-2006 01:25:08 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Mr. Parcelan:

But to get the monolith going takes a alot of work. But it is like the elite level unit, almost all of them are over the top, excludeing landraiders and hammerheads which are more like normal units.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-17-2006 02:41:45 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan said:

Imperial Guard can kill a monolith in under 10 seconds. I've personally done it and the Necron player I was fighting against screamed at me for the next five minutes while I was raping his base.

Just have a psycher use Curse of the Machine Spirit (or whatever it's called, something like that) and it COMPLETELY REMOVES THE MONOLITHS ARMOUR AND SHUTS DOWN ALL ITS WEAPONS.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: