EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: WTG NZ!
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 11-11-2006 09:17:33 AM

Jeebus! WTF?

Repent, for the end is nigh.

Edit: uh, that, too.

Bloodsage fucked around with this message on 11-11-2006 at 09:18 AM.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-11-2006 09:31:28 AM
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-11-2006 04:24:52 PM
I've never advocated forcing one's culture upon another culture by sheer brute force, but damn if I'm not tempted.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-11-2006 08:31:29 PM
The NZ officials cannot be serious.

LOL. WTG. BRB. NUBS.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 11-11-2006 10:14:34 PM
Text-speak? I kind of wonder if the article writer's use of language has already been corrupted if he's coining such terms. I could understand "txt-speak" as it conveys something of what he's talking about, but it's not exactly clear as it is.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Ryuujin
posted 11-11-2006 11:49:13 PM
Doubleplusungood.

Ryuujin fucked around with this message on 11-11-2006 at 11:49 PM.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 11-12-2006 01:51:00 AM
...what.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 11-13-2006 10:50:01 AM
Man, when I said that text messaging was going to kill spelling and grammar, I was right all those years ago. :sob:
Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 11-14-2006 05:49:51 AM
Nobody really pays any attention to what goes on in New Zealand...

... Even New Zealanders.

(Most of them live over here in Australia and claim our social security anyway.)

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 11-14-2006 07:50:34 AM
quote:
See, your Ryuujin means your hair. So technically it's true.
Doubleplusungood.
Obviously this is how it has always been.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: