EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Avatar
Damnati
Filthy
posted 11-07-2006 09:55:56 PM
Ok, so I've been watching Avatar lately and been fairly impressed. I managed to find 20 episodes I could watch but, being unfamiliar with how the series has progressed since, I'm not sure how many there actually are. What I'm wondering is anyone knows where I can get them all or at least most of them. I seem to recall seeing a site a while back that had American TV series...I think it was actually a legal setup for download but I can't recall where it was.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 11-07-2006 09:58:07 PM
TV.com: Avatar Episode Listing

They are near the end of Season Two. There are 20 episodes to a season.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Talonus
Loner
posted 11-07-2006 10:00:00 PM
eztv might be the site you're thinking of. It carries most American series. It doesn't carry Avatar though. Your best bet is just checking the normal torrent sites. I use Demonoid, which should have all the episodes.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 11-07-2006 10:04:35 PM
quote:
Talonus had this to say about (_|_):
eztv might be the site you're thinking of. It carries most American series. It doesn't carry Avatar though. Your best bet is just checking the normal torrent sites. I use Demonoid, which should have all the episodes.

Many thanks.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-07-2006 10:25:02 PM
There are only four more episodes to the end of Book Two, apparently.

Next episode: The Earth King
After that: The Guru
Then the two-block season finale

Zuko reunites with Mei and spends time with Katara! Will he dethrone Sokka as pimp of the series?

To alleviate concerns, they found a replacement for Mako (one of his students.)

I'm excited. Smart money says that Ba Sing Se falls with the finale.

Dave
)_(
posted 11-08-2006 12:17:24 AM
Itunes is a good source for both an epsoide listing and to buy the seasons/epsoides.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 11-08-2006 12:22:55 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Mr. Parcelan!
There are only four more episodes to the end of Book Two, apparently.

Next episode: The Earth King
After that: The Guru
Then the two-block season finale

Zuko reunites with Mei and spends time with Katara! Will he dethrone Sokka as pimp of the series?

To alleviate concerns, they found a replacement for Mako (one of his students.)

I'm excited. Smart money says that Ba Sing Se falls with the finale.

Who was Mako? I seem to have missed him somewhere. Also, does Zuko ever abandon the hunt for the Avatar? Him and Iroh seem to be heading that way sometimes.

Skaw
posted 11-08-2006 12:24:40 AM
"WHO WAS MAKO?!"

Kill yourself now.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 11-08-2006 12:28:34 AM
Can't expect him to know everything. Mako voiced Iroh (and the episode in his honor was very sweet). And considering the episode pattern, I figured there wasn't much left with Book 2.

I hope Jet's okay, Lake Laogai was the last one I saw

Nicole fucked around with this message on 11-08-2006 at 12:29 AM.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 11-08-2006 12:33:13 AM
quote:
Verily, Nicole doth proclaim:
Can't expect him to know everything. Mako voiced Iroh (and the episode in his honor was very sweet). And considering the episode pattern, I figured there wasn't much left with Book 2.

Mako's the VA for Iroh? I remember there being a thread about someone associated with Avatar dying; was that him?

Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-08-2006 12:39:01 AM
quote:
Damnati had this to say about Robocop:
Who was Mako? I seem to have missed him somewhere. Also, does Zuko ever abandon the hunt for the Avatar? Him and Iroh seem to be heading that way sometimes.

Zuko is a complicated character. He's learning, but I still think that, somewhere deep within, he still feels as though his father will allow him to come back and take the throne.

Greenlit
posted 11-08-2006 12:41:52 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Zuko is a complicated character. He's learning, but I still think that, somewhere deep within, he still feels as though his father will allow him to come back and take the throne.

If he does, I don't think that will last long. I think Azula will snuff that out sooner or later, then Zuko can truly ascend to the levels of badassery that have been hinted at for so long.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-08-2006 12:42:48 AM
quote:
Greenlit obviously shouldn't have said:
If he does, I don't think that will last long. I think Azula will snuff that out sooner or later, then Zuko can truly ascend to the levels of badassery that have been hinted at for so long.

He has to let go of his shame and rage. You're right, that will probably only happen with Azula somehow.

Skaw
posted 11-08-2006 02:59:20 AM
Need more Xin Fu and Master Yu(the guys tracking down Toph to bring her back home,) it's like they've totally been forgotten and fell off the planet. :/
Malbi
posted 11-08-2006 05:04:34 AM
quote:
Nicole probably says this to all the girls:

Jet's a Goner, sorry. Thats as close to a death scene as you can get given this show's rating.

I Didnt ask to be Secretary of Balloon Doggies, the Balloon Doggies demanded it!
Damnati
Filthy
posted 11-09-2006 02:03:40 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan painfully thought these words up:
He has to let go of his shame and rage. You're right, that will probably only happen with Azula somehow.

He seems to be getting there pretty quickly; Iroh is a charismatic fellow. Even Zuko can't ignore his wisdom forever. Seems like my initial assumption that Zuko will be the firebender Aang learns from may be correct.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: