EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Fight Club
OrangeBrand
By a Truck
posted 11-02-2006 11:33:53 PM
You know after all these years, I finally saw Fight Club.

I have never heard anything about it and really thought the whole movie was going to be about "fighting". I really enjoyed the movie and didn't expect the ending or the twist.

There are some things in the movie I am still wondering about but none the less will be watching it again since my wife bought the VHS tape at a yard sell for .50 cents.

SPELLCHECK is a four letter word.
Greenlit
posted 11-03-2006 12:03:09 AM
Hey guys let's talk about HEAT
LeMiere
posted 11-03-2006 12:17:43 AM
Well, if you're gonna bring it up:

Fight Club: Bunnies

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 11-03-2006 12:19:46 AM
You just broke the first two rules, JACKASS!
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 11-03-2006 06:59:57 AM
quote:
Greenlit spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Hey guys let's talk about HEAT

I've only seen HEAT once and the only thing I remember about it was it was pretty fucking kick ass.

diadem
eet bugz
posted 11-03-2006 07:25:46 AM
the sad truth about fight club
play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 11-03-2006 07:45:02 AM
quote:
Ninety-nine bottles of OrangeBrand on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of OrangeBrand...
You know after all these years, I finally saw Fight Club.

I have never heard anything about it and really thought the whole movie was going to be about "fighting".

How long were you living in that air raid bunker? Should we throw you a coming-out party?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

OrangeBrand
By a Truck
posted 11-03-2006 11:36:07 AM
LOL... Yeah I know.

Hey it gets worse, my wife is 29 and has never seen Marry Poppins.

No I have seen Heat though.

SPELLCHECK is a four letter word.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 11-03-2006 02:47:11 PM
quote:
OrangeBrand had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Hey it gets worse, my wife is 29 and has never seen Marry Poppins.

I'm 25 and never seen Marry Poppins. Who gives a fuck about Marry Poppins.

Snoota fucked around with this message on 11-03-2006 at 02:47 PM.

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 11-04-2006 12:10:44 AM
quote:
Snoota painfully thought these words up:
I'm 25 and never seen Marry Poppins. Who gives a fuck about Marry Poppins.

His wife, clearly.

Mike the Butcher
Pancake
posted 11-06-2006 01:33:45 AM
Fight Club was a terrific movie. I actually got to meet Chuck Palahniuk a little while ago at a party his nephew was throwing. He signed a copy of Haunted for me
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 11-06-2006 03:21:01 AM
Fight club made me laugh like nothing else.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: