EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Mixing of drinkage
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 10-12-2006 07:38:17 PM
I have Jager, Irish whiskey, and Jack. What shall I mix it with?

I had vodka but I drank it all straight :-(

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-12-2006 07:39:26 PM
Mix everything with everything else, then drink it all at once.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-12-2006 08:24:40 PM
Nothing, nothing, and coke or sour mix.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 10-12-2006 08:30:04 PM
Pour the Jager down the toilet, that shit's for sour stomachs, not gettin' drunk on. Drink the whiskey straight and mix the Jack with Coke (duh).
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-12-2006 10:03:06 PM
Basically what Call said.

If you wanted, though, Jagermeister mixed with Mountain Dew is a pretty sweet drink that will get you tore up. There's a recipe I wanted to try, but I don't know if it would work.

Anyways, if you had a blender and some ice, you could pour the Jagermeister into it with some Mountain Dew (or Sprite, maybe both) and try to make a slushy-esque sort of thing. It might be an awesome brain freezer and body cooler, or it could taste rancid.

Peter
Pancake
posted 10-12-2006 11:59:52 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Karnaj said:
... coke or sour mix.

Sprite works well too.

Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 10-13-2006 02:33:54 AM
any good mixes for Ouzo? or should I just drink it straight or with water?
Peter
Pancake
posted 10-13-2006 07:15:53 AM
quote:
Norim Stumpfighter had this to say about Knight Rider:
any good mixes for Ouzo? or should I just drink it straight or with water?

Isn't that stuff like eleventy billion proof or something?

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-13-2006 07:17:18 AM
quote:
From the book of Vallo, chapter 3, verse 16:
I have Jager, Irish whiskey, and Jack. What shall I mix it with?

I had vodka but I drank it all straight :-(

Mix the irish whiskey with ice cubes and discard the rest.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-13-2006 08:36:50 AM
I believe you're supposed drink Ouzo straight.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 10-13-2006 08:03:32 PM
Well, when I was stationed in Greece, the Greeks that I saw drinking ouzo all mixed it with water.

But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Alaan
posted 10-14-2006 01:40:57 AM
quote:
Callalron impressed everyone with:
Well, when I was stationed in Greece, the Greeks that I saw drinking ouzo all mixed it with water.

But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

So is Karnaj's misconception part of some Greek conspiracy to get Americans to smash themselves on this Greek beverage?

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 10-15-2006 03:23:28 PM
I think the high point of Greek conspiracies was that whole "big wooden horse" thing.

Unless you count the practice of throwing plates at Greek restaurants. Someone's making major bank on all the new dishes.

Callalron
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 10-15-2006 07:34:21 PM
Jager and redbull. or nothing.
The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: