EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: What do you do...
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 08-31-2006 02:03:13 AM
When you are taking an online class, and the professor is a complete computer illiterate?

Its like a lovechild of Yoda and a Furby somehow got the license to instruct mathematics in an online forum. I can hardly comprehend this woman. I think English may be a second language, and I have no problem with that at all, but it is very hard to understand her. I mean, shouldnt you be at least a bit computer savvy to instruct online? She has no grammar, no punctuation, and no concept of the fact that sentences require both verbs and nouns in its most basic form.

I have a headache...

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Leftover Mog
No, the spelling errors are not intentional
posted 08-31-2006 02:25:56 AM
Ignore the class and teach yourself out of a textbook?

Leftover Mog fucked around with this message on 08-31-2006 at 02:27 AM.

Won't you be my friend

"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
-- George Herbert Walker Bush

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-31-2006 08:39:34 AM
Complain to the management of whoever is giving the course, with attached screenshots.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-01-2006 09:54:24 AM
quote:
Mortious really knows where their towel is...
Complain to the management of whoever is giving the course, with attached screenshots.
Save the chat logs too. If half the class is repeatedly asking her to repeat things, it may help to prove your point.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: