EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Dear Livejournal
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-28-2006 09:37:02 PM
Today I got to (or should I say had to, as we didn't really have a choice)listen to recordings of 911 calls of:

-A man shooting himself 4 times in the head (he used a .22 and didnt die instantly) and taking his last breaths on the phone
-A hysterical woman calling because her 6-year old son got shot (happened today)
-Radio traffic and 911 calls of a domestic violence that turned into an officer involved shooting.

How was your day?

Led
*kaboom*
posted 08-28-2006 09:51:54 PM
I got off of a 24 hour CQ shift, so I slept for 18 straight hours. Best sleep in weeks ^-^
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 08-28-2006 10:04:29 PM
I just found out that my roommate hooked up with the store manager from another location, and now they are girlfriend and girlfriend. And that's why she hasn't been home in like 3 days.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-28-2006 10:34:42 PM
Work, work, work. SSDD.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Sean
posted 08-28-2006 10:36:08 PM
quote:
Because Karnaj is my friend.
Work, work, work. SSDD.

I'm Duddits.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-28-2006 10:41:06 PM
quote:
Monica had this to say about Optimus Prime:
I just found out that my roommate hooked up with the store manager from another location, and now they are girlfriend and girlfriend. And that's why she hasn't been home in like 3 days.

pix plz

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 08-28-2006 10:58:57 PM
quote:
Sakkra wrote this stupid crap:
pix plz

You realize not all lesbians are lipstick lesbians, right? I mean neither of them are uber dykes or anything but I still doubt it's something you'd really want pictures of.

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 08-29-2006 12:18:06 AM
quote:
Monica painfully thought these words up:
You realize not all lesbians are lipstick lesbians, right? I mean neither of them are uber dykes or anything but I still doubt it's something you'd really want pictures of.

It's so much more fun seeing their reactions when you do post pictures though.

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 08-29-2006 01:04:37 AM
my day was amazing.

spent time with people i love.

did boring things with them.

enjoyed every moment.

Maradon!
posted 08-29-2006 01:27:28 AM
quote:
Monicaing:

BUTCH LEZ.

HOCKEY HAIR!

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 08-29-2006 02:31:48 AM
It was one of those days where you feel like you were really busy but you actually didn't get shit done.

Very frustrating.

And now I'm sitting in the lab because I have a telecon with the fucking Spanyards in 20 minutes. International business can suck my nuts.

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 08-29-2006 05:06:59 AM
Having a lovely vacation. Seriously contemplating running away from home. Loving every moment.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 08-29-2006 05:32:36 AM
I got felt up by a tranny that I had to help back to his/her room because he/she was too drunk to even walk straight, at five in the afternoon.

Snoota fucked around with this message on 08-29-2006 at 05:32 AM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-29-2006 05:49:30 AM
quote:
How.... Snoota.... uughhhhhh:
I got felt up by a tranny that I had to help back to his/her room because he/she was too drunk to even walk straight, at five in the afternoon.

Dude that's gross/sweet.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-29-2006 07:25:04 AM
quote:
Monica's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:

it was a joke sheesh syduck:

BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 08-29-2006 09:59:43 AM
I'll go with yesterday, because I haven't done shit yet today except for roll out of bed and pee.

I made my daily treck to ASU's main campus, which is a wonderful 27.5 miles away, with 25 minutes to spare before my 7:40am Calc class. Not a damned interesting thing happened there, or in my Accounting class that followed immidiately afterward. My econ class at 10:40 was cancled, so instead of a break class, 3 hour break, it was just a 5 hour break til my 3:15 CIS class. So I read, because I hadn't done any of it over the weekend. And read some more. Then I read my digital textbook on a library computer.

Then I went to CIS, and got a free 256mb USB drive. I also started to speak with the girl that had been sitting next to me the previous week. Her name is Bethany. She's like 5 foot 7 ish, buck n a quarter or so, red head with lots of freckles. She works for an A/C company in Scottsdale as their accountant, and spent the weekend clubbing with friends. Lucky Oh, the class itself wasn't interesting at all. The teacher was doing the general "here's the parts of a puter", except it was all based off decade + old info, and was horribly generic, and she'd fuck up or make up her own terminology. (CD-Rs == CD-RW, CD-RW == CD Eraseable, DVD's have crazy compression that we can't undo to copy, and have really good copy right protection)

After my COM 230 class, I went over to my boss's house. I had sold her boyfriend some comp parts the previous day, and he apperently was no where near as tech savvy as he made himself out to be. Figures. They live on the Deep South side of the city, Broadway n 7th street area. Her daughters were all very interested in me, which might have been flattering if the oldest was more than 14. The 8ish n 4 y/o's were just cute about it tho.

Then I went home, had food and went to sleep. Yey.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-29-2006 10:08:56 AM
quote:
Sean put down Tada! magazine long enough to type:
I'm Duddits.

Fuck me, Freddy.

I mean, Sean.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Leftover Mog
No, the spelling errors are not intentional
posted 08-29-2006 11:24:53 PM
Baby sitting, grocery shopping, registering for calss, smoke run
Won't you be my friend

"I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
-- George Herbert Walker Bush

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 08-30-2006 03:54:03 PM
sleep 6, work 12, sleep 6 work 12... I know theres six more hours in the day, but I'll be damned if I can find them..
Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 08-31-2006 01:33:17 AM
Sat on the poarch to watch a thunderstorm roll by, got new glasses (well.. will tomorrow. They only had one lense of the kind I want in my prescription.), and played abit on some random mmo. Also did a little research for house gettingness. Unfortunatly, houses here are expensive as hell.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: