EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Maradon Wanted an MP3 Masstagger...
Burger
BANNED!
posted 08-08-2006 11:56:24 PM
I've been using TIGO-TAGO for about a year now, and it has all the features that I want in a tag editing suite:

FREE
Able to use filenames to generate tags
Able to use tags to rename files
Able to use CDDB information to tag files
Able to set a field on multiple files all at once
Able to set track-numbers automatically

There are only two caveats:
When you want to edit a file, or files that are contained in a directory with MANY other mp3's (200+) it takes about 10 seconds to read all the ID3 tags when you open the directory. Not bad, unless you just have one HUGE folder that everything gets dumped into.

When I told Inferno-Spirit about TIGO-TAGO, it worked for him, except it would not do a save-all. He could edit multiple files, but had to save individually. My computer likes me, and does not have this bug.

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 08-08-2006 11:59:52 PM
I just use Tag&Rename.
Maradon!
posted 08-09-2006 06:45:01 AM
This is pretty much exactly what I was looking for.
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 08-09-2006 11:03:23 AM
quote:
Burger had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
When I told Inferno-Spirit about TIGO-TAGO, it worked for him, except it would not do a save-all. He could edit multiple files, but had to save individually. My computer likes me, and does not have this bug.

Mine doesn't.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: