EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Microsoft owns themselves again
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 07-30-2006 01:04:20 PM
I'd have thought they would stop trying live demonstations by now.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Sean
posted 07-30-2006 01:26:43 PM
lol OWNED M$
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 07-30-2006 01:33:19 PM
quote:
Sean had this to say about dark elf butts:
lol OWNED M$

i no rite haha micro$oft is dumb

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-30-2006 01:53:13 PM
MICRO$haft lolol
Aaron (the good one)
posted 07-30-2006 02:03:05 PM
You 3 idiots above me why are you doing that? It has nothing to do with the link.
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Steven Steve
posted 07-30-2006 02:06:47 PM
OMG OMG PWNAG ROCK ON BUDDIES
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 07-30-2006 04:25:56 PM
quote:
Delidgamond had this to say about Optimus Prime:
You 3 idiots above me why are you doing that? It has nothing to do with the link.

lol dont u no microsfot screwed up bc they are dumb eyt somehow we all uses windows how crazy is that

bill gates is a faggot also rich but he doesnt deservei t because microsfot is dumb and windoze sux

I don't know. I'm a Mac fag and I didn't think the screwup was terribly funny nor do I have anything against Microsoft so I dunno mang

Suddar
posted 07-30-2006 05:13:44 PM
It's pretty cool that laughing at Microsoft even a little bit makes you a lol micro$oft idiot now. I thought the video was funny, I loled. I have nothing against microsoft. Stop being dumb.
Maradon!
posted 07-30-2006 05:18:08 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Suddar booooze lime pole over bench lick:
It's pretty cool that laughing at Microsoft even a little bit makes you a lol micro$oft idiot now.

It doesn't. "laughing a little bit" doesn't describe the sentiment expressed in this thread.

Suddar
posted 07-30-2006 05:20:37 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Cuba:
It doesn't. "laughing a little bit" doesn't describe the sentiment expressed in this thread.

The only thing in this thread is a bunch of bandwagoners yelling "MICRO$OFT!" because people used it seriously back in 1998. Oh, that and a link.

Maradon!
posted 07-30-2006 05:27:36 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Suddar booooze lime pole over bench lick:
The only thing in this thread is a bunch of bandwagoners yelling "MICRO$OFT!" because people used it seriously back in 1998. Oh, that and a link.

The title the thread and text of that link are obvious and unabashed microsoft bashing of the exact same sort that fostered the "lol micro$hit" reaction in the first place.

On another note, totally unrelated to this thread, I catch the same vibe from Beta as I do from every hardline liberal, from the quotes in his sig to the opinions he chooses to express - they hate humanity, and they hate every successful business except the one that forces their product on people at gunpoint (ie. the federal government)

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 07-30-2006 at 05:28 PM.

Skaw
posted 07-30-2006 05:30:55 PM
Hey guys a product thats not released to the public can't possibly have any bugs or glitches in it and companies are just keeping it for themselves to laugh behind your back am i right guys?
Anakha
my standards skyrocket when im on my keyboard heh
posted 07-30-2006 05:32:15 PM
I just found it funny that microsoft seems to have screwups in their live showings. Besides, i find the video of Steve Balmers screaming Developers to be much more entertaining.Click here for decent M$ hating
"Buzz Beer, the beer of attainable women!"
"You try balancing a cow on the end of a fencepost to wield it like a club. Thats a physical damn challenge!"
"The only problem i have is too much aggro."
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-30-2006 05:33:12 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
The title the thread and text of that link are obvious and unabashed microsoft bashing of the exact same sort that fostered the "lol micro$hit" reaction in the first place.

On another note, totally unrelated to this thread, I catch the same vibe from Beta as I do from every hardline liberal, from the quotes in his sig to the opinions he chooses to express - they hate humanity, and they hate every successful business except the one that forces their product on people at gunpoint (ie. the federal government)

POLITIC$

Suddar
posted 07-30-2006 05:36:18 PM
quote:
Skaw got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
Hey guys a product thats not released to the public can't possibly have any bugs or glitches in it and companies are just keeping it for themselves to laugh behind your back am i right guys?

It was funny because it was a public demonstration and the product failed. Nothing Micro$oft about it; it'd be stupid no matter what company it was. It's an unfortunate event and nothing is funnier than misfortune!

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-30-2006 05:37:25 PM
quote:
Suddar was naked while typing this:
It was funny because it was a public demonstration and the product failed. Nothing Micro$oft about it; it'd be stupid no matter what company it was. It's an unfortunate event and nothing is funnier than misfortune!

Bears shooting Nerf guns at each other would be funnier than misfortune.

Suddar
posted 07-30-2006 05:38:41 PM
But just imagine bears shooting eachother with nerf guns and one of the bears losing an eye. Hilarity!
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-30-2006 05:40:57 PM
quote:
Suddar had this to say about Captain Planet:
But just imagine bears shooting eachother with nerf guns and one of the bears losing an eye. Hilarity!

poor bear

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-30-2006 10:32:48 PM
I actually just watched this video and thought it was hilarious.

Because of misfortune reasons obviously!

BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 07-31-2006 12:12:39 PM
quote:
Skaw thought about the meaning of life:

The reason I posted this video was just to make light. I mean if you're going to go and show something off, you should hopefully show of something that works. Not something that interperets mom as aunt and comes up with some incredibly odd garbage afterwards when it won't delete.

And towards the Mara: I don't hate every successful business. I don't hate Microsoft, but I find it amusing when any company goes to demonstrate how great a new product is and has it fail miserably.

Although I do have a healthy hate for the stupid part of humanity, but that comes mostly from working retail I think.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 07-31-2006 12:17:09 PM
Voice recognition software is a lie anyway.
Steven Steve
posted 07-31-2006 12:22:27 PM
quote:
So quoth BetaTested:
Although I do have a healthy hate for the stupid part of humanity, but that comes mostly from working retail I think.

Randal Graves says kill yourself.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 07-31-2006 01:48:48 PM
I've been a TAP developer for Microsoft Speech Server since 2004. Basically the company I work for is an early-early adopter and we start using it in the late alpha stage.

Yall should see some of the stuff we come up with here in the office for tricking out the voice recognition. It is fun taking random objects and making some kind of noise with them and see what it picks up. The most notable time this happened was when were giving a demo and someone shut a door. The system thought I said the word "Yes" and continued on, which made our CEO freak out. In addition to that we've thrown things, punched the desk, rubbed things against cube walls, you name it you can pretty much make the system do something. The most fun is making it so you can scream obsenities at it and it still works. I'm sure that has pissed off a customer or 2.

The odd part is, they have so much in there to handle accents that it some times recognizes someone with a deep accent more then it will a normal person.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: