EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: holy shit ff3
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-28-2006 07:06:10 PM
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-28-2006 07:17:49 PM
The cinema's all CG and prolly won't be on the DS. Actual graphics look pretty stock for a DS 3D title.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-28-2006 07:19:15 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about Tron:
The cinema's all CG and prolly won't be on the DS. Actual graphics look pretty stock for a DS 3D title.

I've seen the gameplay graphics, but I dunno..what is leading you to think something in the trailer wouldn't be in the game? That's just retarded.

Talonus
Loner
posted 07-28-2006 07:30:21 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about Tron:

Its perfectly possible that the CG can be used for movie scenes. The DS can already play movies pretty well and, with reasonable compression, several movies can easily fit on a cart. Seems perfectly reasonable to me, and it would be reasonably similar to what Square did for prior remakes.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-28-2006 07:31:18 PM
quote:
Talonus impressed everyone with:
Its perfectly possible that the CG can be used for movie scenes. The DS can already play movies pretty well and, with reasonable compression, several movies can easily fit on a cart. Seems perfectly reasonable to me, and it would be reasonably similar to what Square did for prior remakes.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' cinemas come to mind..

that shouldn't have been on a gba at all

Skaw
posted 07-28-2006 08:27:10 PM
MP: Hunters had cinematics. Meteos has an opening movie. Whats there not to believe that a DS game could have movies?
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-28-2006 08:39:23 PM
quote:
Skaw's little brother wrote this stupid shit:
MP: Hunters had cinematics. Meteos has an opening movie. Whats there not to believe that a DS game could have movies?

I underestimate japanese folding technology.

Chugga
Pancake
posted 07-29-2006 12:18:53 AM
Don't forget Castlevania!
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-29-2006 01:01:43 PM
quote:
Belmont's fortune cookie read:
Don't forget Castlevania!

Anime isn't as complicated as CG by a long shot though. I mean they had episodes of Pokemon on the Gameboy Video thing.

Maradon!
posted 07-29-2006 07:54:06 PM
An FMV is an FMV, they're all the same complexity.
Skaw
posted 07-29-2006 09:27:49 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Duck Tales:
An FMV is an FMV, they're all the same complexity.

All it is is a video file. It's not like the Playstation 1 FF's scenes were rendered real time.

So yeah, like Maradon said, it's the same as the CastleVania opening anime sequence, and the mid-game/ending movies in Hunters.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: