EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Politeness Unconstitutional, Film at 11:00
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 07-08-2006 12:32:14 PM
quote:
Fitzgerald also ruled that state and American Medical Association requirements to treat patients with "compassion and respect for human dignity and rights" are so vague they are unconstitutional. Bennett probably would have won his challenges before the board, the judge said.

I think that also makes the Geneva Convention unconstitutional, since some of the wording is similar. Woot?

Here's the article: it's boring, but that last tidbit is rather bizarre.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 07-08-2006 12:34:01 PM
Well, that explains where there was no lube during my last prostate exam.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 07-08-2006 12:52:59 PM
quote:
Karnaj attempted to be funny by writing:
Well, that explains where there was no lube during my last prostate exam.

Ok, but how do you explain him having BOTH hands on your shoulders?

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Steven Steve
posted 07-08-2006 02:36:54 PM
quote:
Callalron stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:

Lack of funding for anatomy & physiology classes?

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 07-08-2006 02:45:05 PM
quote:
Callalron got served! Callalron got served!

Funny story about that, actually: A friend's friend is a medical student, and one day he had to administer a prostate exam under the watchful eye of a doctor. He's in there. but he's having trouble moving his fingers, and he says so to the doctor. The doctor comes over and shows him how to place his fingers with one hand, while he puts the other hand on the patient's back. The patient, feeling two hands on his back, freaks out and stands straight up suddenly. So suddenly, in fact, that he broke the medical student's wrist and the two fingers that were in his rectum.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 07-08-2006 03:48:46 PM
Musta been Brock Sampson.
Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 07-08-2006 07:36:58 PM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
I think that also makes the Geneva Convention unconstitutional, since some of the wording is similar. Woot?
[/URL]

Expanding bullets for everyone!

Veni, vidi, vici
Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 07-08-2006 07:41:54 PM
quote:
Verily, Tristan doth proclaim:
Expanding bullets for everyone!

That's the Hague Accords, not the Geneva Convention.

Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 07-08-2006 08:07:58 PM
quote:
Arttemis had this to say about John Romero:
That's the Hague Accords, not the Geneva Convention.

...you win this round.

Veni, vidi, vici
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: