EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Vintage footage of Maradon's christmas party from 1996
Aaron (the good one)
posted 06-27-2006 06:36:02 PM
Someone's excited!
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Sean
posted 06-27-2006 06:36:53 PM
I lost it when they did the slow motion replay at the beginning and have not stopped laughing since
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Sean
posted 06-27-2006 06:37:31 PM
oh fuck they did it again at the end
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Maradon!
posted 06-27-2006 07:04:29 PM
Ironically, this is true.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-27-2006 07:28:27 PM
Did you wear footie pajamas in 96?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 06-27-2006 07:37:27 PM
I wear footie pajamas today
Skaw
posted 06-27-2006 08:03:24 PM
No wonder the crippling failure of the N64 has lead to such an antimiyamoto movement in Maradon's persona.
Maradon!
posted 06-27-2006 08:18:55 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Skaw who doth quote:
No wonder the crippling failure of the N64 has lead to such an antimiyamoto movement in Maradon's persona.

Eh, that was a part of it. Between the N64 and the perpetual delaying of Zelda 64 (I distinctly remember celebrating new years 1997 and saying sarcastically, "Hooray! Another year of waiting for zelda 64 is ahead!"), then the 64 disk drive, then the virtual boy (which I bought when it was actually $170), it was a really, really bad time for Nintendo fans.

I bought my first PS1 in 1998. My first game was Parasite Eve. I never looked back except in derision. This is the tragic tale of a Nintendo fanboi fallen from grace.

Today I don't hate Nintendo so much as I hate their attitude that video games are for little kids and "little kids at heart" and are incapable of anything more sophisticated than idle, unemotional entertainment, an attitude that runs directly contrary to my own belief that video games can be a storytelling medium far superior to literature and cinema.

Today my distaste for Nintendo is ideological and not personal

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-27-2006 08:21:36 PM
It was kinda weird when the little girl straddled it at the end.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 06-27-2006 11:06:20 PM
quote:
How.... JooJooFlop.... uughhhhhh:
It was kinda weird when the little girl straddled it at the end.

Maybe for you.

Steven Steve
posted 06-28-2006 12:53:05 AM
Are you seriously posting this or are you just joking with Maradon?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-28-2006 12:55:54 AM
timeline to da X-TREEEEEEEEME
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-28-2006 02:12:59 AM
quote:
Maradon! probably says this to all the girls:
Eh, that was a part of it. Between the N64 and the perpetual delaying of Zelda 64 (I distinctly remember celebrating new years 1997 and saying sarcastically, "Hooray! Another year of waiting for zelda 64 is ahead!"), then the 64 disk drive, then the virtual boy (which I bought when it was actually $170), it was a really, really bad time for Nintendo fans.

I bought my first PS1 in 1998. My first game was Parasite Eve. I never looked back except in derision. This is the tragic tale of a Nintendo fanboi fallen from grace.

Today I don't hate Nintendo so much as I hate their attitude that video games are for little kids and "little kids at heart" and are incapable of anything more sophisticated than idle, unemotional entertainment, an attitude that runs directly contrary to my own belief that video games can be a storytelling medium far superior to literature and cinema.

Today my distaste for Nintendo is ideological and not personal

You know, we share the same sentiments towards Nintendo and I agree 100% with you. Yet, I still can admit that they are extremely good at what they are doing, and occasionally manage to produce a real gem that can be played by adults too.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Maradon!
posted 06-28-2006 02:36:13 AM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Tarquinn booooze lime pole over bench lick:
You know, we share the same sentiments towards Nintendo and I agree 100% with you. Yet, I still can admit that they are extremely good at what they are doing, and occasionally manage to produce a real gem that can be played by adults too.

Yeah, so can I.

Maradon!
posted 06-28-2006 02:37:10 AM
If even one person in the thread has not seen it, it doesn't qualify for a timeline, imo.
Steven Steve
posted 06-28-2006 10:36:56 AM
Your timeline opinion is wrong!
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mod
Pancake
posted 06-28-2006 10:41:38 AM
quote:
Tarquinn enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:

Same thing here, I even bought a DS to carry around, simply due to the fact that games which are meant to be played for 10-20 minutes at a time on a bus mesh with NIntendo's design style perfectly.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: